@GoingKiwis

GIANT MASSIVE THANK YOU TO @GOINGKIWIS FOR SUBMITTING THIS AMAZING RANT! GO CHECK OUT HER AWESOME PROFILE PAGE PLEASE! ❤

She said:

The girl always wears messy buns, skinny jeans, converse, and big sweaters. We get it, that is fashion nowadays. Hipster and all that. But when it comes to a dresses, she absolutely refuses to wear them ("No! I'll just go to the party in skinny jeans and my converse!"). In the end though, she always ends up wearing the dress and looking beautiful in it. Why would you refuse if you look like a goddess in it, seriously?!

A Little Story provided by Moi.

"Terry, come on! Put the dress on, we have to go." Gwen came barging into my door wearing a beautiful black and teal dress. She found me standing in the middle of my room with converse, skinny jeans, a big sweater, and my hair in a messy bun.

"Terry! What the hell?"

"I don't want to wear a dress. It's too… girly. You know I am a converse and skinny jeans type of girl."

I eyed the dress laid out on my bed and the heels lying next to them. Gwen walked over to me, her heels clicking on the floor as she walked.

"You know," she said. "I bet Alex will love this on you."

I blushed and tripped over my words, "N-no. It-it's just he- um-"

"Exactly. Come on!" She closed my door when, in reality, there was no need to since my parents aren't here. Faster than I thought was possible, she put me in the satin, red gown. She kept my hair as is and added a few accessories.

"Beautiful. Now, put on your heels and let's go."

"No, wait! I'll just wear my converse and-" She gave me a look that meant that if I didn't put on the heels, I would die.

~~At the Party ~~

"Oh look, there is Alex. What a coincidence."

"No. I don't think I can can. H-he has a- ah- girlfriend, remember?"

"Who is a slut. Yeah. Go." She shoved me forward into him.

"Oh, hi Alex." I blushed as I backed a bit away from him.

"Hi Ter- Woah."

"Alex, who is this?" Samantha said in her bitchiness glory.

"What?"

******

NOOOO!

I could not agree more! The girls are ALWAYS obsessed with their lazy clothes (not saying that's a problem or anything) and when they see a dress, they scream like babies. Why?! Don't they like looking nice?

Like GoingKiwis said, why would you refuse to wear something you're clearly gonna look amazing in? Or... Is that just us?

***

THANK YOU @GOINGKIWIS FOR THAT! I APPRECIATE IT STRONGLY!

Also, I'm going to watch The Hunger Games - Mockinjay today!! EEEK I'm so excited! Who else is gonna watch it?!

Jadey❤❤❤