The Annoying Things (Part 3)

Is it part three? I think so.

Anyway, let's just get started because I want to.

1) I hate it when I'm on the WP app and I accidentally go off the create section when I was writing something, and then I come back and my writing's all gone!

That's what happened twice, I think, in the last chapter and it was SO annoying. Especially when I had written a decent amount and it all disappeared!

Like, no, can you please return so I can finish writing and not feel like putting a bullet through my head?

Thank you.

2) Using emojis in your story is not such a good idea. I mean, sure you can show what face they're doing and everything but you're meant to use WORDS for that. This is Wattpad, a place where you write a story, not show a story with little pictures. -_-

For example:

Omg!! I can't believe I saw 1d today!! ❤ they're so hot and there music is SO good!!!

If you didn't see those emojis, then just imagine them there XD

Also don't use faces like XD or :P or :) or something. Unless the person is texting, then GO A FUCKING HEAD.

I don't know why I got angry. Meh.

I miss Wattpad so much! I feel so happy I'm writing again. Sorry I've been so inactive lately, I just haven't been in the Wattpad-mood. I'm definitely feeling Wattpady today though. Sorry for this random message here XD I'll continue ranting.

By the way, this book is for any types of rants, not just ones about Wattpad. So if you have any outside of WP life, PM me them and I'll add them all!

I'm adding all rants sent to me in the next chapter, so start sending them once you've finished reading this!

3) In one of my recent PE lessons, we were doing sprinting and the teacher didn't even make us do stretches beforehand. Yeah, my legs KILLED after it.

*muttering* and because my stupid timer-person didn't know how to work a simple stopwatch, I had to run twice. I still had the fastest time in the class though *flicks hair*

Not to brag. Ugh, I HATE boasting. I'm not even gonna explain my hate for it. It would take years. Seriously babes.

4) That takes me on to my next rant: when people say words like "babe(s)" or "baby" or "peng" (that's another word for good looking) or just talks weird.

If you do that, babes, no offence. I didn't mean to hurt you baby. Remember you're peng and I love you.

Oh, that reminds me. I hate it when people say "ily" instead of "I love you." I mean, is it really that hard to type three words/eight letters? And ily isn't as nice.. It just sounds lazy, like you don't really care. Anyone agree?

5) Slow internet.

6) I didn't even to explain no. 5, I'm sure you all feel my pain. Anyway, no. 6 is: no internet.

*moment of silence*

7) I hate it when you feel pressured to write really long chapters. I'm not good at writing a long chapter, but I am good at rushing my story so the whole thing is just action action action.

There'll be killing, shooting, fear, mystery, worrying, blood, knives, self harming and all that stuff, but no normal life like going to the toilet or having toast for breakfast.

Woah there friend you might need to slow down.

(Comment if you get the reference X'D)

8) Having nothing to rant about is so sad. I feel like I'm letting everyone down *sad music* and I just feel like I don't deserve you *crying* and it makes me feel like utter shit when I can't update for you *sobbing* when all you do it support me, I can't even conjure up a chapter to keep you entertained *clutching heart* and I know I don't deserve what I have *mascara running* but I want you to know I'm so grateful *small smile* and I love you even though I should update more *wiping tears*

That was an emotional moment for me. Don't laugh at me please.

Random thought of the week: I love anti-jokes. If you don't know what they are, Google it. I'll put a pic of one on the side, or if you're on the app, above.

Yeah, that's my chapter over.

If there is actually people reading this, HI GUYS! I love you! *kiss* I put an anti joke up so look on the side or wherever pictures are shown and read it. They're so not funny it's funny.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU'RE READING THIS. I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR EVERTHING AND ILY BABES YOU'RE SO PENG.

I also hate people who think the whole world revolves around them and only their problems matter. Like, no, I HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.

Check the side. Send me any rants via PM. Leave me a nice message on my message board and make me go "awww!" Or leave some hate if you hate me. Ya know.

UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOON

ILY

~Jadey❤❤❤

If you spot any mistakes in here, don't bother commenting. I'm sorry but I didn't wanna proof read, I just wanted to publish!