Rants & Rant Ideas?

My brain is not working very well, and I have a terrible case of...

writers block.

So, I have one or two longish rants for you. And at the end, something important!

Now, onto the rants. :D

HATERS: What the hell is stuck up their butt? Why do people have to be rude about peoples work when they know that really, it's good!? Is it because of a family problem upsetting you? If so, taking it out on purely talented authors on Wattpad will not change anything. Is it because you're bored and want to upset people for fun? Well, then you're obviously a horrible person and soon no one on here will like you!

Is it because, and here's a big one, you're jealous? Of all their views and votes and kind comments, you're jealous?!?!? Yes, everyone wants 1M views and 1M votes and comments... So we put effort into our work, advertise ourselves, comment on other peoples work, follow people etc. (By the way, they were quick writing tips for getting more views! Hope they help :D)

There is no reason at all to just hate on other people for no damn reason, so to be honest, you're all just sad, sad losers that need a good teaching a lesson! (Does that even make sense?)

COPYRIGHT: Guys, this isn't the main rant but just because you put that little 'C' sign and write out the whole copyright thing, doesn't technically stop anyone, you know?! Yes, I have once, but that was just for fun.

Anyway, onto the proper rant. I have already done a rant about plagiarism, but... Meh. If anyone is reading this has ever stolen someone else's work....................

You got me to deal with.

Seriously, you come on here to write your own ideas! It may be the same category, that's obviously ok, but actually copying every word, or taking all the ideas, is just being a total b****. Nobody is going to like you, and you'll end up with a big fat 0 views, 0 votes and 10000 hater comments: Which I will allow.

Say you write the most amazing, original story and get all the views, but someone else steals that hard work, and takes almost all the credit? You'd feel like absolute s***, don't lie. And if you don't want that happening to you...

DON'T. DO. IT.

Thank you!

^~^~^~^~^~^~

Ok, that was my 2 rants I needed to get outta my system. Anyway, OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LIKE WHAT 432 VIEWS OR SOMETHING WTF THAT'S NOT EVEN REAL LIKE GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW BUT THANK YOU SOOO MUCH I NEVER KNEW THIS WOULD BE THE BOOK WITH THE MOST VIEWS!!!! Yeah, A.K.A thanks for the views everyone! Eek!

Getting serious now. They literally popped in my head and that was all I could think of. Now, I have no ideas in my brain as I used them all up.

Jade, what's the solution?

I'll tell you. YOU! You're my solution, please help me! All you have to do is type your idea in the comments or PM me, making sure I haven't used it. Then, I'll add them, and give you a shoutout and dedicate this chapter to you. No comments though... No update... Unless of course I think of an idea, then I'll update!

That's it guys. Thanx for the views again, I'm so grateful and happy! So, please vote, comment and follow for a follow!

THANX!!!!!!!! :D

(P.S  I also hate people that have rant books that rant about things they do themselves. Like, wtf?)