Homework is Killing My Bags

People be like:

Hmm, I'm quite unpopular — let's make a rant book for the lolz and just use rants from other people's books!! Yay!!!!!!

How about no. I'm not stopping anyone from making a rant book but if you just do it for the reads then I've got news for you...

You're a reads-whore.

Yes, I just made that word up.

And I know I've said that I would like to have lots of reads, doesn't mean I made this book because of it. I just want to rant!

Okay, okay, okay. Maybe in the first chapter I said I saw how popular these books got... But I soon realised it's actually just nice to share things that make/have made me angry.

A problem shared is a problem halved!

Wait, did I say that right?

Anyway, can I rant about homework? Because mine is just lying beside me, making me feel guilty because I abandoned it to have a rant about it.

I mean, the teachers don't give a shit about us! My bags have broken because of the weight of the books... And it's too stressful! Plus they expect us to learn a load of languages (I have to learn French, Spanish and German) and know so much vocab off-by-heart.

Bitch wut?!

I'm not a genius and I don't have an elephant's memory (is it an elephant with really good memory? My English homework is really clouding my mind right now).

If you wanna rant about homework leave a comment here. There's a high chance we can all relate.

Now... Um...

Oh! This is so unrelated to the previous topic but I hate how some radio stations say they play pop music so I assume they mean stuff from the charts, but no, they play crap that I've never heard of before.

Wow, I sound so picky. But this is a rant book, and I find it super annoying. So I have to rant about it!

By the way, I am completely aware that I haven't updated in ages. Not gonna bore you with the story but I'm very, very sorry.

Send in more rants!

Very sorry & thank you for reading,

Jadeyyy