I forgot I'd even texted you...

Me: hey

5 hours later

Friend: hey

Me: *I say NOTHING BECAUSE I'M SO F***ING PEED OFF WITH YOU AND WANT TO GIVE YOU THE SILENT TREATMENT!*

I completely forgot I'd even texted you, it's been hours and you still have the nerve to say "hey"?

That is bad. Really bad. If you wanna get on my nerves then that's the way to do it.

Unfortunately, we all do it.

(*cough cough* even me *cough*)

I know what you're thinking:

F***ing hypocrite b*tch telling us how annoying something is when you do it yourself?! You're such a b*tch you don't even deserve to be on this planet stop trying to make yourself the good person in all this we all know you do it too you f***ing ***t.

Don't say it's not true! We were all thinking it.

But that doesn't mean I don't find it annoying when other people do it to meeee.

So. Yeah.

It's just SO annoying when you take years to reply and act like it's nothing! ARRGHH. No no no! You either reply within three minutes or don't reply at all until the next day. It's my rule to everyone.

I also hate people acting sorry when I know they're not, and giving short answers when I sent a really long one. For exemple:

Me: *says something about being angry or upset with the other person or mentions something or bleh. Types out a paragraph or so*

Other person: soz

*breathes in*

*exhales*

*repeats 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times till slightly calmer*

My number one hate word:

Soz

Soz. Short for sorry.

I am one of the laziest texters in the world and will type... A little something like this...

Hey wuu2

Yh whatevs

Cba

Kl

K

"Soz" used to be on that list, until I just grew out of it. And then I realised how F***ING ANNOYING IT IS!

Tip: never say soz to me

:)

Hmm... Anything else about texting that annoys me...

Aha!

I don't know if you'll agree, but one of my BIGGEST pet peeves is when you're typing out a really long reply to someone, but they keep asking questions or even worse, they change the subject! So I've finished my long paragraph only to find out we're not even on that topic anymore. That's why every app should have a little sign to let you know they're texting, so you know to wait!

It's so annoying. So. So. Annoying.

Agree?

***

I'm so sorry for the wait. The worst thing is, I don't even have a good reason except for the fact I didn't have a rant! I'm incredibly sorry. Please forgive me!

I also understand that I've been a bit hypocritical on some of my rants. For example, I once said how I found it annoying when people used capital letters instead of italics, yet I always do that! I would delete that rant, but a part of me still agrees with it and.. It would take ages to find.

Sorry for this long A/N! Anyway, THANK YOUUUUU (I did it there!) SOOOO MUCH for reading this book and voting, commenting and following me! I am SO grateful. Really. I am. Thank You!

Jadey