Ugh!

Don't you just hate those people that say "mmhmm, sure" sarcastically, sooo much? I know I do. Someone said that to me recently and she/he was a Wattpad celebrity... Made it ten times worse.

Anyway...

I have a rant!

Spelling. It's important, and in my opinion not very hard. Go on, gimme a hard word and BAM, I'll spell it for you. Anyways, why am I seeing so many spelling mistakes?! Did you know there's such things as:

Auto correct - if you don't know how to spell a word, type the first few letters and hopefully it'll come up in auto correct.

Google - once again, type in the first few letters or just take a guess at spelling it. Chances are the correct word will come up in the suggestion bar.

Dictionary - what's the first two or three letters of the word? Go search them up in the dictionary. And don't worry, if you think you won't know if it's the correct word, you'll most likely know it when you see it.

Ask - have any good spellers in your family or friends? Ask them! If they don't know which is probably unlikely, use one of the options above.

See? So many ways to find the correct spelling and yet I'm STILL seeing fucking mistakes!

In someone's bio (I won't say who) they spelt 'write' as 'wright.' FUCKING WRIGHT!?! What does that even mean?! Mark Wright?! Somebody tell me because it's getting SO. FUCKING. ANNOYING.

And that same person is twelve years old. And that same person was writing about cocaine. A twelve year old writing about cocaine, and it was rated as PG.

The cocaine thing I'm not fussed about since I write gory things and I'm younger, but she rated it as PG.

DRUGS + PG = NOOOO

Oh, and look. I just got another message from someone asking me to read their book. I TOLD YOU I DON'T ACCEPT READING REQUESTS ON MY FUCKING BIO. READ IT PLEASE.

***

A/N please vote, comment and share! Oh and follow for a follow if ya wanna. :D
See you around!