What's the Point?!

I absolutely can not STAND it when I see people with a ton of books, which were last updated in 344BC.

What's the point?! What is the point of creating 204827491 books when you clearly won't be able to update them often, and so you end up with 2 or 3 reads on each book because you fail to update! That is plain fucking stupid, how do you even think that's smart?!

That also makes you rush each update (if you even do update) because you're thinking: shit I need to hurry up so I can write a chapter for each of my 204827491 books!

Yeah, you better be scared!

It's ok to be writing maybe two or three books at once, as that's not too hard to update. But when you have 204827491 books then isn't it clear to see that it'll be hard to keep on top of things?

Use your commom sense people! For poop sake, it frustrates me!

***

Thank You all for your replies on my last chapter! Since the majority of you agreed, I decided that soon I'm going to be unfollowing all the people who only wanted a follow back, and that hadn't talked to me or read anything by me etc.

I do value all your opinions and I trust you to make good choices, so that's why I decided to make a questions chapter :) You're all extremely smart by the way ;)

So thank you so much! And also, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the 70K+ reads! I can't believe it!
     Thank You All. Thank You. Also, happy birthday to me! XD

Jadey❤❤❤