@fallen_angel_4ever & My Own Rant!

A big thanx to fallen Angel for giving me this rant!

She wrote:

I've been noticing that so many lines have been reused. It doesn't matter what the story is about, the line "I looked in the mirror and didn't recognise the girl looking back at me" is always in it. And half the people don't even try to change it slightly. It is so infuriating!

Thanx for that rant and I completely agree!

I absolutely HATE clichés, they're one of my biggest pet-peeves, so I 100% agree with this. Why does everyone have to use the same effing lines!? They're like teenage girls or something, they copy what everyone else does (no offence to teenage girls, not all of you are like that. My sister is though...).

-

Can we pause the book a second, I have a joke I made up myself. You might not understand it but, err...

Dear teenage girls,

the ducks called. They want their faces back.

Buhboom tshh!

Get it? 'Cause girls always pout and do duck faces!? If you get it comment.

-

Anyway, like I was saying...

It gets boring and way to predictable. Do you want to lose reads? You do? WELL EFF YOU! Everyone will get tired of reading the same thing over and over again. As soon as they see that reused line, they will close outta that book faster than you can say cliché.

And the fact nobody is even bothered to change it? That proves immaturity, laziness and rudeness. Get off your lazy ass and go make your own twist to it! It'll impress everyone and you'll get more votes for it!

#MyWritingTips

My own rant!

So I read this book and lemme tell you, it was A-W-F-U-L. The tenses were all mixed up, the grammar had flew out the window and the storyline was SO CLICHÉ!

Guess what it was about?

Bad boy falls in love with the good girl.

W-w-wait, hold up here.

The author said it had a twist, so I thought, ooh, interesting! I read the twist and

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It was SO not a twist. All it was, was the bad boy has a dark secret.

I'm sorry but I actually do worry for that particular author. Doesn't she realise people have used that!?

Hasn't she read My Wattpad Love? (By the way that book is by far (no offence) the best book I've EVER read on Wattpad!)

That includes - SPOILER ALERT - the bad boy falling for the good girl. Actually it's the good girl falling for the bad boy. Actually they both fall for eachother. Ok, now I'm confused... A little help here?

Anyway, the bad boy has a dark secret. (OHMYGOD EVAN IS SO HOT. Sorry I just had to add that...)

So she thinks it's a twist? Oh no, as so many people have used that idea it has become, indeed...

CLICHÉ!

Therefore, her story was RUBBISH. And she just earnt herself a spot in my rant book. But what annoys me so so much, is it had... Wait for it...

OVER TEN THOUSAND READS.

And the book was so bad! AHHHHH THAT STUFF MAKES ME WANNA RIP MY HAIR OUT OR GET CALUM AND LIZ TO SHOOT A CANNON BALL AT THEM! (Only a few people will understand the Calum and Liz thing, it's from a few chapters back.)

And that, my friends, concludes the rants for today.

***

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanx to @fallen_angel_4ever for sharing that rant, it was excellentay!

Please leave a vote and comment if you are enjoying this newly written book so far. Every little thing is MUCH appreciated!

& follow for a follow

Thanx!! :D