For F sake!

I started this chapter twice and it's deleted twice! For f*ck sake!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR RANTS I'M SO GRATEFUL AND MOST OF THEM WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER!

@DreamsOfDarkness wrote:

I'm so fucking sick of these 5sos and 1D fanfics. We get it, you want pedophilic sex with them. But do I need a fifty shades of grey knock off? No, the original was already bad, and the fanfiction is written by what is most likely a 9 year old girl who googled that book on accident. Do I care what penetration feels like? No, I'm a virgin, let me figure that out later. Like when I'm 25. Do I care about how his dick was 8 inches? Nope. Do I give two shits about how he fondled your boobs? Not even one. Do I care at all for shitty writing by a nine year old about Harry fucking Styles raping a 14 year old fan? No. This is against the community guidelines and got nominated for a motherfucking watty! Why. Why. Why.

I can't even.. :"D

@CapsUnlock_ wrote:

I've noticed something recently. Why don't they have any other distinguishable famous book here aside from romance teen fiction? There are some famous sci-fi and fantasy books here but romance always overshadows them. You may put aside those cliche romance books but the genre always outnumbers every other.

A lot of people use Wattpad in where I live but only read it for romance books. Most fanfiction are also romance. In every fandom I go I just try to find sci-fi/horror fanfiction but most of the good ones are just very unpopular or nonexistent. Like seriously, do you really have to write a romance book to get famous?

I can't agree more. Seriously. Everything you said there was just like "yep."

Woah it just thundered outside! (Is that a word?)

@This_ismyuser wrote:

Can I please submit a rant about how ridiculously stupid it is when people on wattpad write books with just their face on it. For example: ALL ABOUT LAUREN! YAY ME! And that's all they do. They only read books of other peoples faces and that's all the write. WATTPAD IS NOT A DATING SITE! WATTPAD IS ABOUT WORDS AND NOT YOUR STUPID GIGGLY LOVE NOTES TO OTHER WATTPADDERS AND WHO'S FACE YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE ON THIER COVER MKAY? I'm sorry but it really bothers me.

AHAHAHAH I KNOW RIGHT!

(That sounded really sarcastic, but I actually found it funny and relatable).

This next one is long — very long — so brace yourselves (but it's good — amazing, in fact — so read on).

@songbird112 wrote:

What I hate, is during adoption stories. During the adoption stories, they are in an orphanage, usually everyone hates her for some reason. Most of the time they are abused, or have an abusive past.

Then, one day in walks OMG 1 D!! Because I'm sure the one thing they want right now is one teenage girl to deal with. So they come in and see all these totally normal people, and then this one girl. She wears black, she looks sad, her hair and clothes are messy. They say hello, and decide they want to help this girl! Because it wouldn't be hard enough to have a decently normal teenage girl, you take the one with problems.

And then they sign a paper, the girl usually cries or dies of happiness, and then they take her home and end up with an incredible amount of problems. Or for some reason a perfect care free life as a celeb.

But one of the main things that bother me, they sign a paper and leave THEY SIGN A PAPER AND LEAVE. Do you know how hard it is to adopt a child? You have to go through this long extensive thing to even consider which kid you want. You have to get your history and your house inspected to make sure you aren't abusive before sending a child to go live with you. Because they actually don't want you abused so they, very clearly, inspect your house, relatives, history everything.

That happened with us when we were just trying to foster a kid, do you know how hard it must be to adopt one. Well that's all I just wanted to express my feelings on this particular part. I just think that if your gonna write about adoption, you should figure out how it works.

That was one of the most detailed rants I've ever had, and I'd just like to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who submitted a rant, too.

marvelgirl2002 wrote:

1) People on wattpad who make fake accounts, I mean somebody pretending to be a celebrity or someone from YouTube. What annoys me more though is that these people fool others into thinking the account is the real one and so they get thousands of followers without socialising, writing or anything. And in the bio it says ‘Hi, I am the real ....... Please follow me!' And people believe it! I once can!e across this account saying that they were the real Ariana Grande but they spelt her name like ‘eriana grondai' and then convinced not only themselves but other people that her name was spelt like that.

2) when the ‘Good girl' gets her stupid self into a challenge with the ‘Bad boy' but the good girl hates the bad boy. If I hated someone I probably wouldn't even talk to them. Then they end up falling in love, because the bad boy's end of the deal was something like a date or a kiss. The good girl says that she is definitely going to win when she has no chance. Stupid, stupid good girls.

Stupid, stupid indeed. :')

Thank you so much for these rants (again). I just feel so grateful for them!

I'm glad I added all of them, because I feel like this isn't just my book, it's written by you all, too! Even if you just comment, you're still supporting and being an amazing person.

Thank you so much! Thank you! Thank you!