@the_mystic_princess

Before we continue with ze rant, I have to say something. *Clears throat.*

If you get offended, please don't leave a rude comment about it.

I would usually go into a rant about how annoying it is, but I won't. Let's see how many rude comments I get from now on and who ignores me.

Continuing wiz ze rant.

the_mystic_princess submitted a rant! A massive THANX to her for sending it me and... Let's begin!

So she said how annoying it was when you find books with, I don't know, 50 reads that are actually better than the ones with 10K reads.

First of all — who agrees with this?

I do! I do 100%!

Ya see, that person with 10K reads has a reasonably bad story - how did they get the reads, you ask? Most likely, doing vote for votes, comment for comments, or even read for reads. They do that with so many people because they are just THAT desperate for reads and end up with loads. Despite the fact their story is indeed, a pile of horse crap.

Trust me guys, doing these vote for votes etc. are really pointless. I wish, wish, wish with all my heart that I didn't do follow for follows, because I know that I've got a load of fake followers. I wish I didn't have fake followers.

But I have never, ever done v4v (vote for votes), c4c or r4r and I know I never will. They give you shitty, worthless reads which you don't deserve. Yeah, cruel, isn't it? You don't deserve those reads!

Those lying little shits, acting as if their writing is so amazing because they have a couple thousands reads? THOSE READS ARE FAKE, THEY DO NOT MEAN YOU HAVE GOOD QUALITY WRITING AND CHANCES ARE, YOU ARE DESPERATE FOR PEOPLE TO VIEW YOUR BOOK AND PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR CRAP WORK!

And then these wonderful writers only get 50 or so reads? Do they deserve that?  NO. It's so, incredibly unfair.

If you do v4v or any of those things, please stop. You will get reads slower, yes, but those reads will be from better people.

#MyWritingTips

I think we've said enough for this chapter!

***

A/N: a massive THANK YOU to the_mystic_princess for giving me this to rant about, I am so grateful! I hope you all enjoyed that chapter and I'll see you again soon! (And thank you SO, SO, SOOO much for 110K reads. AHHHHH!!!)

Vote and comment!

P.S. I re-started my twitter account! I deleted all my tweets and I'm gonna start from fresh. My username is @jadey800 and it'd be great if you could check it out. Spread the word!

Jadey❤