Blonde Jokes Are Annoying >:(

WARNING: Contains A LOT of bad language (swearing). And yeah I updated really early since I'm THAT awesome.

I actually love blonde jokes, I mean c'mon! They're hilarious!

However, some people take them out of hand. Ok, so lemme get one thing straight before I rant:

YES, YOU MAY HAVE SEEN IN YOUR NEWSFEED THAT I HAVE COMMENTED AND VOTED ON BLONDE JOKE BOOKS, SAYING THEY'RE HILARIOUS OR GREAT JOKES. DON'T LEAVE COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER SAYING I'M BEING HYPOCRITICAL. EVEN IF I AM...

Anyway, onto the rant.

So was reading this joke book (yeah I'm blonde...), and I had a flick through the comments. These were some of the comments (not word for word, just roughly what it was about).

Hahaha, these are hilarious!

I'm a blonde and I'm not stupid so I'm not offended...

This book is awesome

These jokes are offensive to blondes I'm one and I'm smart!!!

That's not why I'm ranting. The comments I fucking hate are the ones that say-

Haha typical blonde

Dumb blondes

Blondes are so stupid

Lol this is so accurate!

How, the FUCK, do you think that makes us smart blondes feel?

You don't know?

WELL LET ME PUT YOU FUCKING STRAIGHT!

IT MAKES US FEEL LIKE PIECES OF SHIT, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKING ELSE? HMMM?!?!?

IT MAKES US GO INTO RAAAAAAAGE MOOOOOOOODE!!!

HOW CAN YOU JUDGE A PERSON ON THE COLOUR OF THEIR HAIR? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE TO THEM AS A PERSON? THE ANSWER IS NOTHING!!

SO STOP FUCKING BEING SO RUDE AND LEARN SOME MANNERS BEFORE I GO KICK YO ASS!

*breathing heavily*

Calm down...

Lemme tell you a short story:

--

I was just chillin' at school, minding my own business with my besties when a girl (I absolutely DESPISE) comes up with her Irish friend (nothing against Irish people, I love their accents).

So the girl, called Eily — pronounced ELLIE — started being annoying as usual. I did nothing at all to her, and she calls me...

A dumb blonde.

W-w-wait — can I just point something out here: I'm ten times smarter than her. LITERALLY!

And she has the nerve to say that to ME?

THAT FUCKING BITCH!

Before I had the chance to retaliate, she ran away like the bitch she is.

--

People commenting such rude things piss me off so damn much. If you wanna get liked by everyone, be nice. Respect others.

#MyWritingTips

And THAT my friends, concludes the rant for today.

***

Better chapter? Funnier? I changed so many times (actually twice but still..) for you — I hope this is satisfying enough ;)

Please leave a comment on if you agree with, me and if you liked me changing back then please vote! Every little thing is appreciated so much! So vote, comment & follow for a follow!

Thanx!!! :D