@resressrs

A MASSIVE thanx to @resressrs for submitting an excellent rant. I agree with it so hopefully you will too :)

Here it is:

So a few days ago I was flipping through some fanfictions and I came across this one with over two million reads so I clicked on it. I didn’t even get past the first page because of the crap-tastic formatting. This is pretty much the formatting. (Not copying from book so I don’t offend the author)

As *insert name here* walked down the walked down the street,

She saw many beautiful buildings

And many new people she hadn’t seen before.

As she was distracted, She crashed into a figure

“I’m sorry.” He said Helping her off the ground.

See? Horrible! It would have been better like this.

As *insert name here* walked down the street, she saw many beautiful building and many new people she hadn’t seen before. As she was distracted, she crashed into a figure. “I’m sorry.” He said, helping her up from the ground.

I agree, it would've been much better like that. And I HAVE seen someone write like that. Eugh!! It's just... NOOO!

Do you remember the time I taught you about paragraphs? It was in the chapter Ranty Rants, maybe you peeps should go back and re-read that chapter. Once you've done that, come back and finish off this chapter. I'll wait a minute.

*waiting*

*waiting*

*waiting*

...

...

...

Ok you're back. If you haven't read it yet, lemme wait another min while you go and read it.

*waiting*

*waiting*

*waiting*

...

...

...

Ok, you should've read that chapter by now. If you haven't, fuck you for making me wait. (Jokes..)

What did I say in there? Let me quote: "(WRITING TIP)These are so important in your writing!"

WHICH FUCKING PART OF THAT DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?! It was right there, in BOLD writing! And then you just go and write away like a two year old, thinking your writing is the best in the world. When you know what?

IT'S. NOT.

So people like me will rant about you, and people like me will laugh at you. Who's with me? Hahahahaha!!

Please peeps, stop writing like that.

~

Sooo this is probably the last update for 2 weeks and 4 days unless I get WiFi, since I'm on hooooliday! Please keep the book in your library as I'll be back soon :D

Anyways, longer chapter for you guys, I hope you enjoyed! Please leave a vote and comment whatever you think. Thank you and au revior!