More Wattpad Rants

I thought of one rant while I was reading a girl's book, I won't mention names. I hope nobody gets offended by reading this and it doesn't mean I won't read your work. I also hope the girl is reading this so she can find out her mistake. It really annoyed me. Anyway, please vote, comment and I don't do follow for a follow anymore! (Just to remind you - I don't want to get your hopes up or cause any confusion!)

THANX!!!!

7) Description: So basically the book I read, and I must admit was terrible. Well, that sounds so mean, so let's just say it 'could be improved.' She wrote a description of what was going on and what was going to happen in the future in the MIDDLE of the first chapter! In fact, it was so bad I actually laughed at how bad her writing was. I mean, I'm not saying my writing is perfect, but hers what literally AWFUL!! If you ever come across that book, I feel so sorry for you.

8) Commenting: I've read some comments from people that are pretty damn crazy. But I HATE it when people say things like, "please check out my book!" It's actually pretty rude if you think about it. You're basically saying, "Don't read this persons book, read mine I'm better than them!" I've only done this on my best friend on wattpads message board once, and I realised it didn't really help at all, so don't do it. Although my friend wrote on her bio to take a look at my profile and works so I guess that helped. Thanx spooky1014u!!

9) Rudeness/big-headed people: The same person that wrote the book I was talking about in #rant 7 was having a conversation with me by inboxing. I decided I might aswell tell her my thoughts, and when I'd finished she said it made her story better so you can read on to find out what happens. I thought this was pretty stupid, as no, doing that is just gonna ruin the book for me. She just didn't like her work being criticised, and that definitely annoyed me.

Sorry for the short rant, but since I added more detail into them and I had less ideas, I had to make the chapter shorter. I'm so sorry!!