Worst Story Ever

A/N HeY GuYs, HeRe's My NeW bOoK. vOtE n CoMmEnT pLz.

I woke up and stretched, getting out of bed and going to the mirror. I looked at myself.

Heavenly blue eyes, long, silky brunette hair and a curvy figure looked back at me.

"I am one fucking piece of absolute shit," I muttered to myself. I picked up a pair of denim high waisted shorts and that top that shows ur tummy, pulling them on and trudging downstairs.

Mum was in the kitchen, fixing me some breakfast.

"Honey u look amazing babe," she said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MUM STOP LYING YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled back. She giggled, unaffected by my cursing and rudeness towards her. Lazy mother.

"Off to school now, bye bye!" She said.

"But you were making me breakfast, aren't I allowed to eat it?" I say. She shrugs and pushed me out the door.

(A/N something good will happen soon!)

I walk to the bus stop and get on the bus, taking a seat next to some hot, mysterious guy.

"Hey," he says conviviality (just to chuck a long word in there).

"Hey," I drool. He's so hot! He has dark, scruffy hair and AMAZING clothes. But that's all the description I'll give coz can't be bothered to write more.

(A/N get ready!!!)

"I love you," he suddenly whispered.

"I love you too!" I replied. We embrace in a long, 'passionate' kiss until we arrive at school.

I step out of the bus and look towards me at the school gates.

And there's One Direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N HeY GuYs hpe u enjyed! I won't update until I have 1437381047291947391027482 votes and 17401749174919274 comments!! Thankiesssssssssss!!!!!

*****

Don't worry, jadey is back.

Isn't that the Worst Story Ever? Sadly, a lot of stories are turning out like this :( Please vote and comment and tell me what you thought was funniest!

Thanx ^_^