"Peng ting game"

Relationships, relationships, everywhere...

And I'm stuck with a depressed boring shit who is way too sensitive..

*ahem* anyway..!

Sooo I didn't get any rants from my fellow readers.. I'm gonna kinda ramble on.. Is ramble even a word? Does it make sense? I don't even know anymore.

#1 nosey people

I was playing a game in my garden today with my bro, and some people next door decided to say (and I quote):

"That's such a peng ting game."

"Peng ting."

PENG TING!

Someone explain to me why... Why some people talk like that. Can they not speak proper English? Were they brought up on some ****** language?!

I didn't know what to say so I wrote those asterisks (I think that's the right word).

#2 people acting like my problems don't matter *rolls eyes*

I get it, you're depressed so your problems are automatically 10x worse than mine.

I get it, I have to help you with your problems but when it comes to mine you only have to say "awww."

I get it, you don't give a shizzle 'bout me!

Lol.

#3 too many people, not enough T.Vs

So I wanna watch something but I can't, because my parents are watching one T.V and my brother is playing on the Xbox on another T.V and the other T.V is for old PlayStation games...

Looks like I'll just stick to Netflix on my phone..

#4 *look at pic on the side* sometimes I just wanna say this to people

#5 some girls need to understand being popular doesn't mean acting like a slu..

Oh wait, forgot I can't say that in case I get bombarded with comments like-

Omfg you shouldn't call girls that u don't know their life stories like OMG

No one is a slut how could u say that u bitch?!

FUCKIN WHORE!

KILL URSELF!

BITCH! PIECE O' CRAP

Well I hope no one would say that but you get the gist of things.

That's it for today folks! Felt like ranting a bit. Thank you for reading if you're reading this!

You.. Yeah you.. Hey ;)

Ily babes u peng ting ;)) <3

Hahaha byeee