A Longish, Important Rant

I am so mad! Literally, one specific person made me want to just go on a rampage!!!! In the comment section, not mentioning names, I have been getting rude comments from someone that should've stopped reading, but if she hasn't it means she enjoyed the book really.

If you looked at the comment section you will see those comments. She said that I was being rude and unfair because "people do have a life, they're not anyway on Wattpad you know." Yes, I know that!

This is a F___ING RANT BOOK! If you didn't expect kindess, why click on it when the title clearly said, RANT! She shouldn't have been complaining. I know people have lives, duhhh! I'm not stupid, people! It's just when people say "Guys I'll update soon!" And they don't update, I get mad because I expected a chapter at a certain time BECAUSE YOU PROMISED US THAT!

I don't mind if people have an authors note saying that they won't be updating for a little while, atleast I know and I do that when I need to. When you promise someone an update at a certain time or day, they and I, expect an update. So woman who commented, I'm not being rude IT'S CALLED RANTING!!!

Sheesh, if your gonna criticise, do it over something worth it and that's actually true.

Thanx for reading this update, if you did then... Oh hang on... I see something in the corner, Can you see it too? That little button, that says "Vote!" Can you see it? If you spot that button, vote and let me know in the comment section. Also it would be great to hear your thoughts on this and if you agree.

Follow me if you want to! :)

THANX!

I'm not gonna say this for EVERY chapter, and in some chapters it might still say "follow for a follow!" because I didn't delete it, but please remember throughout the book I don't follow for a follow!