My Experience in the Clubs

So I said I would journey through the clubs here in the orange world of Wattpad, and I did! I was quite disappointed, since I expected to find fights and bitching and utter chaos. Well, I was wrong but I'll still share my not-so-shocking experience in the clubs.

Firstly, I came across people who were REALLY against boys. They wanted them dead, even! So that was interesting...

And then I was looking at this place to advertise yourself as a critique. The rules were not to leave links to your page, and what did one person do?

You guessed it: left a link to their page!

Did they not even read the rules? Heck, I wasn't even promoting myself yet even I read them! There's something wrong with people nowadays.

Also, I saw this thread (is that what you call them? Wow, I should really check out the clubs more often) where people were saying how many reads a day they think is good.

Some were saying 50 reads, some said 10, and then there were those soppy people who were like:

"Well I'd be happy with one :)"

And I'm sitting here thinking, "haha that's such bullshit!"

I mean, one is better than none but how can you honestly be genuinely happy with one read a day?

And then you got those annoying people like "Well I get 2,000 to 4,000 a day."

What? No "I'm so grateful for it all"?

They probably are, but ya know. Maybe they were showing off..

Hey, look at me! I get 2,000 [ :O ] reads in a day and I want the world to know!

Or maybe I'm just taking things too far.. *shrugs*

And then someone took it a step further by saying they were happy with one read a frickin' WEEK!

Bitch stop lying to yourself and others! I may be the only one to see it, but I bet you dream of having your numbers in the thousands just like I did when I was stuck down the bottom!

Not saying I'm in the top obviously, since I know that. Oh, that heavenly day when I reached one thousand reads... It was honestly a great day for me.

Hehe.. I'm pretty much browsing the thread, seeing something stupid and writing it on here before going back to find more. XD

Someone said they don't even care about reads.

*facepalm*

Well.. I'm not a read-whore but I do like seeing the numbers rising :3

LOL, I just came across a thread in The Cafe for girls to talk about girl problems, and people were leaving comments like "I am a female as well."

Wow. Thank you for sharing that very interesting statement that we all desperately needed to know.

Well, that's all I got. I've noticed how a lot of my readers have kinda... Vanished so I just want to say a giant thank you to my loyal readers. You guys are the best! Leave a comment if you consider yourself a loyal reader. I should recognise your username if I agree xP

THANK YOUUUUU!! <3

Lol (lots of love),

~Jadey❤