How Many Rants Are There?!?

Sooo...

EEK! THANX SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VIEWS GUYS! XD  I'VE FINALLY REACHED 1.3K!!! And happy easter everyone! As its easter, I decided to update sooner!!

Anyway...

I have more rants for you and these ones are my own, but one was submitted by @fallen_angel_4ever.  NO STEALING PLEASE!

What's up with character descriptions? Can I just pinpoint something - have you noticed the way men's/boys hair colour is described as? 'Dirty blonde.' I understand that it probably looks good on a boy, but how many people are using it?! Practically everyone!

Ok, so now not only has that description become cliché, but it's also become boring to read. And, can I just continue with the 'cliché' part: Girls. What is up with them in your books? Why, why, why are they all skinny, 'sexy' and arrogant people in your stories? They always think about nobody but themselves.

Oh, and what happens in the end with them? The main character ends up with the hot boy and the bimbo girl is somehow humiliated in some way so everyone laughs at her and she turns into the unpopular one.

To be honest, and obviously I'm not an expert on these things, but if a new boy came into a school - looking pretty good - he would probably end up with the girl just like him... The one looking 'pretty good.'

Yes, I know not all boys are like that, but come on. This is the 21st century people.

 And oh my god, it's so cliché when the main character (which would probably be a girl) thinks she's ugly when everyone knows she's not. It's especially annoying when the author writes a description of a beautiful girl and then suddenly:

"Oh god I'm so ugly," I think to myself.

WTF?!?!?!?! HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK? IS SHE BLIND? (No offence to blind people.) Or, there's the version when the girl thinks she's ugly, it goes onto the boys POV, and he says:

I look over and see a girl with soft, pink lips, long, curly brown hair that sits perfectly on her shoulders and a caramel complexion. When she notices me staring she blushes and her ocean blue eyes light up like the sun - but prettier.

Or something like that. But then in the next scene you've got the girl thinking:

Why would he even pick me? I'm so ugly compared to other girls.

Is your character stupid or something? I've read it so many times it's ridiculously funny now - if that makes sense. So please, people in real life know if they're beautiful.

Ok, this one was submitted by @fallen_angel_4ever, and she wrote:

"It really gets on my nerves when people rant (lol) on other people's stories comments. Nobodies writing is perfect which is why we are on here: for constructive criticism - not comments saying "this writing is s***"! Another thing that annoys me is when people have arguments with random people on other people's comments board. Where's the respect? This is not a social network so if you are going to argue go hang out on Facebook or something!"

Yes - I agree with everything you're saying here! So lets concentrate on the first section: Why do you ever feel the need to rant on other peoples comment sections? Firstly, there's no respect, as I personally wouldn't like to see somebody ranting in my precious comments!

It's especially annoying if they're ranting about the book (especially when it's a good book). Do they have no respect for anyone? If you're gonna rant about something you might as well make your own rant book, or else everyone will get really annoyed with you.

AND PEOPLE LIKE ME, WILL RANT ABOUT YOU!

Do you want to get reported? 'Cause you know, people will probably get fed up and report you, and people like me (with rant books), will simply laugh at you. And yes, we want our writing to be  improved so you have to help us out in the comments!

Unless you give us constructive criticism, we'll never know how to get better, and like I said in the last rant or something, saying "love it" every chapter doesn't help either! Can't you just leave a short-ish message/comment saying if you liked it/disliked it and why? 

Trust me guys, it's not that hard!

Ok, now on to the last part: Having arguments on another person's comments section. I think this is extremely rude to the author. For one, it might put others reading the book (unfair to the author), and two, the author of the book doesn't want to see people angry or upset (also unfair to the author).

So whenever you're having an argument on another persons comments, just think: you're being so mean, and also you wouldn't like it if someone did it to you, would you? No, you wouldn't! If you want to argue with someone, like @fallen_angel_4ever said, use other social networking sites like Facebook or something!

I don't think anyone wants to read your arguments, thank you very much! I actually like reading the comments and seeing other peoples opinions about the book, so if I ever read an argument between someone I'll go RAGE MODEEEEEEEEE!

Lol that was so random...

The lesson of this chapter? Don't always be so cliché, don't make the characters stupid all the time, don't rant on other peoples comment section and especially don't have an argument with someone else on an authors comment section. How many rants are there?!?

^~^~^~^~^

I hope you enjoyed that chapter! I'd just like to say a MASSIVE thanx to @fallen_angel_4ever for submitting some rants, and a big thanx to all my precious readers that helped me get so many reads! I am so appreciative guys! Please comment if you agree with me on these rants and what you enjoyed, and vote if you enjoyed the chapter!

This is goodbye for now!

Please vote, comment and follow for a follow!

THANX!!!! :D   XD