My Own Little Rants

Ok, so...

Lemme start off by saying what the fuck is up with Wattpad?

I'm reading back some of the chapters from this book, and there are random bits of bold and italic writing. Basically like this:

So like omg what the hell is going on with Wattpad ahhhhhhhh.

Usually, that whole bit should be either in bold or italics, yet only random bits are. What. The. Hell. It's so frustrating!!

Next thing...

I hate it how when people follow you, they expect you to absolutely love them and do anything you ask. So someone recently followed me (despite they hadn't read anything by me or even knew I existed probably), and then they sent me a PM asking me to read their story.

1. I DON'T TAKE FUCKING READING REQUESTS, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT?

2. DO YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU FOLLOWED ME I'LL DO WHAT YOU ASK?

When you follow someone, that's it! You've followed them. Do you think that by following me you'll be convincing me to read your story after you asked me? I mean, thank you so much for following me, but that doesn't mean I'll read your story because I've already stated in my bio that I don't take reading requests!

That brings me to the next thing. She obviously didn't look at my profile at all or read my bio, because otherwise she'd have known that I don't accept reading requests. For fuck sake, it's right at the beginning, IN CAPITAL LETTERS!

So, in conclusion, she only followed me because she wanted me to read her story.

Wow.

What do you all think of that?

***

Check out these accounts:

@-STOPBULLYING-

@AwesomeAuthors11

Sorry, I know I keep saying this >.< but we'd really appreciate it!

Thank Youuuu for everything. Remember to Kik me if you wanna chat XD

Jadey