Thanx So Much For The Views - And Some Rants!

O...M...G... YOU HAVE NO F****** IDEA HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO ALL YOU PEOPLE FOR ALL THE VIEWS, VOTES AND COMMENTS! I love hearing feedback, getting helpful advice/tips and getting amazing comments from people saying they love this book - and that they think it's funny! That's exactly what I want to hear!

So, as you know there was this one person that said this book was immature, and I asked you if you thought I should delete it. Much to my relief, you all said no and that you liked the book, so I have decided to carry this book for as long as I can. And if I run out of room, I'll just make a second book, because there are a lot of things to rant about here on Wattpad! Here are some more rants that I hope you'll all enjoy reading!

And a shoutout to @HijabiBarbi14, this chapter is dedicated to her!

"It pisses me off when you leave a comment like, "Dude, this book is so f****** awesome!" and then someone reports it just because there's a cuss word in it. Like, I'm complimenting the author, and that's what I get? Seriously?!"

I'm sorry, I gotta agree with that.  You have not the slightest idea how many times I have seen reported messages just because someone has sworn in it. WTF?!?! I'm saying how good the book is, do you think that's a crime? What's wrong with that?

Yes, maybe you think swearing is a bad thing, well you just have to except that - everyone swears in everyday life, and if you can't handle that are you gonna go to the police? Because listen here, I don't think they will say that's so bad I'm gonna get arrested.

If you can't handle someone swearing on the internet, how will you cope hearing it EVERYDAY?!  I don't think you gonna survive in the big wide world.

Yeah listen to this: I'm **(I'm not telling my age) ok? I have to read books on here that have a lot of swearing in, you don't see me reporting every damn author that writes bad words! That doesn't make you protective or cool or whatever you think you're being - it makes you pathetic.

And people are just gonna get mad with you, they're gonna start hating you so much, I don't even want to know what they're gonna do to you. Wait a sec, they might even report you. Yes, maybe they will just for no reason, but I'll tell you one thing: it'll sure as hell make the rest of us happy.

Ok, now that rant is done, here's my own rant.

I might have already done one about song lyrics, but I'm gonna do it again anyway.

Something I hate a lot on Wattpad, is reading boring song lyrics in the middle of the book! Like, if it's a book about song lyrics, you can ignore this rant. But if you have ever found yourself doing this: Please, take a seat, grab some popcorn, and read on.

Why should you ever feel the need to write a page or two about some simple lyrics we can search up on the internet? Ha, if we ever wanted to find out the words to an old song nobody likes anymore, don't you think we'd be straight on Google?!

Not only is it not even a part of the story, it also makes the book boring. Before I dive straight in to ranting, can I please ask people not to write comments saying having song lyrics in a book is good/ relates to the book: come on, we all know it's not.

I have read a bunch of song words so many times now I swear I could recite to you, off by heart, every song on earth. And it's not what I signed up for - well, it's not wanted I wanted to read at all! Why do you think anyone would ever want to read some words that aren't even being played to a tune?

And did you know copying a song title in a book is actually copyright? Don't say otherwise, because I researched it. PROOF!

To be honest, if you really are that desperate to write the song lyrics in a book (which you shouldn't be anyway. Remember what I said about being 'original?'), then atleast make up your own! If you can be bothered enough to write a whole book, I'm sure you can be bothered enough to write a song.

Going back on to the copyright subject. Yes, I've done a little research myself and actually found out it's copyright to write song lyrics in a book, but I think under the U.S law it isn't. Well, I'm English so we're using my law now!

So, please don't write the full words to a song in your book - it's copyright and boring. And please don't report comments that are positive feedback yet have a swear word in, it doesn't matter!

^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Did you enjoy those rants? I hope so. Reading back, it doesn't seem that funny but hopefully you think it is! I am still and always will be excepting rant ideas from you, so if you know/have any I haven't used yet, please do leave them in the comments or PM me them. If you do, you'll get a dedication and shoutout in the next chapter, and I'll add you to my list of favourite Wattpadders! Oh, and I love hearing what you think of each chapter so please do leave a comment below.

Thanx again for like, 885 reads I think? SO CLOSE TO 1K! And can I just say, if you have any problems with this book, please PM me and tell me - I accept constructive criticism but not just rudeness, which I received in the comments from someone. It is so annoying when I get people telling me I'm being 'rude' or I'm a bad writer on Wattpad - yeah, they even said that! So readers: please don't do it.

Please vote, comment and follow for a follow!

THANX!!! :D  XD