Why, Why, Why?

Shoutout to @undercover6913. You'll find out why later in this chapter!!

{Warning: May include bad language}

Since when did you feel the need to all write about 'bad boys?' What's so fascinating about people that get into rough fights, smoke and maybe even do drugs?

I honestly don't understand why it's the craze on Wattpad to write about that. And you know what?

They're all cliché!

You always say there's gonna be a twist, but GUESS WHAT?

ALL THE FUCKING TWISTS ARE THE SAME TOO!

Fucking hell! Open your eyes! Wake up! There's nothing good about bad boys..

The word makes me retch!!

The only good thing is their good looks, but looks can be deceiving, remember?!

BE. FUCKING. ORIGINAL FOR ONCE!

God people!

X(

Anyway, I happen to have another rant. I hate it so much when I read a story that has no good vocabulary or any powerful words or anything! It makes the story so uninteresting and makes me wanna kill myself (not literally of course).

People will appreciate and enjoy your study much much more if yoh usr food words in it, and make it modernity.

So all that auto corrected. *sigh* What I was trying to say was:

People will appreciate and enjoy your story much much more if you use good words in it, and make it more descriptive.

So that's where a thesaurus comes in. A thesaurus is gonna be your new best friend, ok?

What is a thesaurus, you ask? It is a little something that can give you better words to use instead of plain ones (I don't think that makes sense, so if you're still comfused then go look it up. Google is also your new best friend).

For example: you look up the word ugly. In a thesaurus there are words that mean the same but sound much better. Here's a few I found-

Grotesque, appalling, foul, repugnant, repelling...

Aren't they all amazing, descriptive words? And they could improve your writing so much! Get you more reads, votes and comments.

So when you get stuck, use a thesaurus to help you! There are also online thesaurus', don't worry about not having one.

And I have ANOTHER rant for today (shocking right?). This one was submitted by @undercover6913, thank YOU for the rant idea!

So isn't it so annoying how people post a picture and claim its them even though they've found it on the internet. WTF!?

IMPOSTERS! FRAUDS!

It makes people feel they can't trust you and makes them think you're a liar. Which is actually true...

ITS NOT COOL, PEOPLE!

I'm tired of ranting now.

Anyway, that concludes the rant for Friday.

STUPID AUTO CORRECT!

*For today. Oh wait, it IS Friday.

Right, next rant is auto correct.

Shoutout to @StoriesForMe14 for supporting me throughout this book! She is so awesome go follow her or you'll miss out big time, and her comments are hilarious!

~

Please help me get more reads by sharing this book - Would you do that? For me!?

And vote if you enjoyed. Your feedback is more important than anything (hint hint) so please please please leave a comment of what you honestly think of this book. I wanna know how to improve it!

And I'll help you get more followers.... Just follow for a follow! (Yeah, I'm THAT awesome!)

PM me anytime for a chat, I'd be more than happy to talk :) I'm on Wattpad most of the day, but if I don't reply these are my reasons:

Dinner

TV

No WiFi (the worst one of all)

Til next time, friends...