They're not the ones with 10 reads!

I just thought of this rant and I wanna share it with you, it's only a short one though!

A lot of writers on here say, oh it's so sad how people think reads are so important when they're not, it's about the quality etc etc...

But they're not the ones with 10 reads!

Usually the people who say this are the ones who have thousands and thousands of reads, so for them it doesn't matter. But actually, when you're stuck down with 10 reads it DOES matter.

Most of the time those people have forgotten what it's like to be right at the bottom, and then they act like reads don't mean a thing when actually, they do.

I'm just being honest here guys. Well, I'm just giving my opinion.

And they don't understand what it's like to be unnoticed and see Wattpad-famous people rant about them complaining about 10 reads.

If you're reading this and can relate or you have a low number of reads, GIMME A HUG! I feel ya. Unless you're happy with low reads, then don't let me rain on your parade!

But I'm just saying, I know what it's like and don't feel ashamed to be upset about a low number of reads. It's okay, loads of people will admit they don't like having a low number of them. We all feel like that at some point.

Some people just won't admit it.

Or maybe it's just me who was depressed over having no reads.. Hopefully not, because then this would be super embarrassing.

I'm over it now. Not because this book has over 100k, but just because I don't reeeeaaally care. Well, sometimes I do. Most times I don't. But I don't try and "get myself out there" so I guess it's my own fault!

Sorry, I'm rambling. Okay bye, see you at the next update! <3

~Jadey❤