@resressrs & @eightyone81

I'm back with two more AMAZING rants for all you lovelies. Thank you all so much for the reads, votes and comments - I love and appreciate them all!

So @resressrs wrote:

Undiscovered gems- WHY DO A LOT OF UNDISCOVERED GEMS HAVE FLIPPING TONS OF READS! I HAVE SEEN SOME WITH OVER 3 MILLION READS AND THEY'RE ALL FLIPPING 1D ONES!!!!

Update soon- when people just say "update soon" on all your chapters when you asked for some feedback.

Ratings- people need to put the correct ratings on their stories. My sister read a rated PG story and it had so much gore that it should have been R.

Thanx for sharing that and I SO agree!

So let's start with number one, undiscovered gems.

I have seen so many books in the 'undiscovered gems' section that have a TON of reads! And it's so unfair. I mean, if undiscovered gems have thousands of reads, imagine what the 'what's new' section have! Hmm, lemme guess...

What, FIVE reads? Stupid undiscovered gems, they're not gems! THEY CAN GO DI-

Take a deep breath....

It's so hard getting noticed on Wattpad. I advertised my book in a SYS thread and it hardly worked! They should think of a new way to get more reads - people are getting stuck on ten views and it's not fair, especially as some of them have amazing storylines. It SUCKS getting noticed on Wattpad.

CAN YOU NOT DO A SINGLE EFFING THING ABOUT IT YOU FU__ING MENTAL CASES OR I'LL MAKE YOU...

...

...

...

Aaaaaaand, I'm back.

Update soon.

As authors, we need feedback on our work for one thing and one thing only.

To improve.

You want us to get better, right? RIGHT? Right. You actually WANNA read some quality work? Yeah, I thought so too. And if you bother give us any feedback on our work, don't expect to see any changes.

It's all your fault, silent readers, that's why everyone's stories are going cliché because YOU didn't tell them they're rubbish you little-

Ratings.

I myself haven't come across anything rated incorrectly. However if I did, I would be extremely angry with the author.

Lets have an example: a nine year old girl (I know it's under the age limit but come on, we all know there's so many underage user's on here) has made an account on Wattpad to do some reading.

She finds a book that is rated General and thinks, this looks good, I wanna read it. She clicks on the book and IS DISGUSTED AT WHAT SHE IS READING.

Gore, drugs, violence, swearing, sex, you name it - what should be rated R is in fact, rated General. But worse - imagine you're that girls MOTHER.

Your child tells you what she's read and you feel horrified. You want to sue the website (if that's even possible..) and erase her memory of what she's seen.

Now tell me. How would YOU feel? I know that I would want to cry, cuddle my child, smash the screen and then try and get them to remove that author. No no no, I would be a TRILLION TIMES more violent but I'm not allowed to be apparently...

Oh yeah, and I'd also STALK THAT PERSON AND KILL THEM WITH MY BARE HANDS.

Just joking... (     •_• )  ( •_•     )

Another Rant!

@eightyone81 wrote:

Some new/maybe even old users have been following people in masses and when they receive a certain number of follows they unfollow everyone except for maybe one person lol. People need to learn that's not how you gain fame. :D

Yes, people DO need to learn that's not how you gain fame! Who do they think they are, effing queens? Pfft!

To gain fame, you join clubs, interact with people, write to the absolute BEST of your ability, and support other authors.

#MyWritingTips

And to be as selfish as that?!

UGH, HEARTLESS BITCH!

Go delete your account, come back when you don't still have a dummy and then read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS!

But to unfollow everyone is just...

Rant worthy.

And that concludes the rant for today.

***

Enjoy this chapter? I hope so. A massive THANX to the lovely people for sharing their amazing rants!

So, um... I got a Twitter account and I was wondering if you'd like to go follow me? Username- @jadey800. You can keep up to date with Wattpad things AND my outside life. It'll be good to get to know you guys.

Please vote and comment, giving me your feedback as it's what I love most!

& follow for a follow

Thanx!! :D