@Pjbunny

My non-existence on Wattpad will be explained at the end. For now, shall we all enjoy the humorous rant of Pjbunny and sigh at how relatable it is? Yes? You may continue...

Have any of you guys read some of the One Direction fan fictions people post on this website?! If you haven't, then don't. Do us all a favor and save yourself instead of subjecting yourself to this kind of horror. The majority of the 1D fics on here are crappy- as in unrealistic, written with poor grammar and spelling mistakes, and painfully cliche.

Now let me begin my rant with saying that I don't personally hate One Direction, unlike I do with that prick Justin Bieber, because they're good people. I just hate most of their crazy arse fans, and I only like at least ONE of their songs, which is "What Makes You Beautiful."

Okay, back to the point. I sometimes read the fan fictions, but only to laugh at how terrible they are (and no I don't try to troll in the comments). I've been doing that ever since I read a certain popular rant book that made fun of the stories about the boy band. And I'm like, "I gotta go see what these fan fictions are like."

The adoption stories have got to be one of the worst of them all, they're unrealistic and the characters are cliche as hell, and in what world will One Direction actually decide to adopt a kid from an orphanage?? It just seems unlikely. And why do the characters' names always have to be "Kylie"?!?!

Come ON Directioners, step up your game please, you too, Beliebers, your fan fictions are just as bad. There's this thing called "originality," have any of you ever heard of it?? If any of you who are reading this are going to make a One Direction fan fic, please make it original and NOT predictable like most of them on here.

I know Jadey has probably already posted a chapter about stories with a lack of originality, but this one has a specific topic. First, scratch the 'adopted by 1D' idea off the list, try to think of something not a lot of people had came up with already. Maybe the main character is someone who already met 1D/JB/Anothercrappysinger?? Someone who works for them or something, someone featured in their videos or whatever. Just make it good. I've seen a lot of dumb fan fic moments #references ;)) in these stories that are just too funny and ridiculous at the same time.

I once read a Justin Bieber fan fiction, the plot followed this girl who was bullied at school by JB and a few other students, but the bullies teased her like kindergarten pupils instead of normal mean highschool students. (The insults were terrible and too childish) Justin bullied her because he loved her and didn't know how to show his affection (surprisingly *eye roll*), but once he decided to quit being a dumbass and treat the girl differently, one of the bullies threatened to kill the girl if he didn't continue to bully her. -.- Needless to say, I LMAO-ed when I read that part, and even some of the Justin Bieber fans agreed with me on how stupid that sounded.

Though some people still enjoyed the book and called it the 'best fan fic ever,' and the stupid story had over a thousand-and-something votes!!! Are you kidding me?!
And if you happen to be writing an adoption fic and you're character is a thirteen-year-old girl with a past full of abuse and rape, why the hell is she so comfortable with 20 year old men checking her out?? So somehow, since it's One Direction touching her ass and shit, she should be okay with it??

I know I wouldn't be, in fact, if a group of five guys had adopted me all of a sudden I'd be a bit paranoid about going home with them. Couldn't they have chosen a thirteen year old boy?!

Have you seen any dumb fan fic moments like this?? If you have, please let me and Jade know in the comments.

Thank you, Pj. I have ranted about cliché 1D stories, but you really described the pain we all feel when our eyes try to register crappy fan fics. Thank you so much for taking the time to send me that, and give us all something to laugh at!

***

A/N ~ ok, ok, time to explain.

One word: revision
I have tests from Monday to Thursday and I have to revise a lot. Trust me, these tests aren't easy.

There's my explanation. I'm really really sorry for not being on Wattpad, I'll try to catch up with all your commentsand if you're wondering, I'm going to publish Behind the Scenes soon! I haven't forgotten it! Thank you so much for bothering to read this!

Your very sorry friend,

Jadey