Wendy's Brother!Natsu x Reader: Secret [requested]

A/N: Thank you to treqqpoinie112 for the request! Sorry it's kind of bad. Next up: detectives!

***********

"Hey (Y/N), do you think you could help me with something?"

(Y/N) looked up from her table and tilted her head.

"What's up?"

"Can you help me watch Wendy?"

She smiled and quickly agreed, standing up and stepping closer to him.

"When do we start?"

"Miss (Y/N), do you think you could hang out with me?" Wendy spoke, appearing from the front door.

"I already asked her for you, Wendy."

"Does that mean you're gonna come with us?"

"Of course! How could I ever pass up a chance to hang out with you?"

Natsu ushered them both out and started walking through the streets, Wendy and (Y/N) walking behind him and chatting excitedly.

"Natsu said that we could train while he's watching me. Are you gonna train as well?"

"Hmm," she playfully thought, "I think I could. Are you still working on your new spell?"

"I almost have it. I was wondering if you could show me your new spell too."

Natsu looked over his shoulder and waved them up, saying that they were almost to the forest. Wendy joined Natsu first, and (Y/N) looked on at the two siblings. She couldn't deny that they got along well. At least a lot better than other siblings. Natsu was always kind to his little sister and Wendy looked up to Natsu a lot. She would always ask Natsu to train with her so she could get stronger, and he had always agreed. Nothing seemed to shake their strong bond, and (Y/N) admired them for that.

They reached the forest, and Wendy ran ahead to get to the spot where they usually trained. (Y/N) caught up to them and leaned on a nearby tree as she watched them prepare to spar. They both used their Roars, hitting each other's attacks dead on. Wendy jumped out of the way when Natsu's fire started to overwhelm her wind. She let out a whine once their spells disappeared.

"You're not playing fair, Natsu," she complained.

"What are you talking about? I used the same spell as you!"

"You're supposed to be helping me, not trying to hurt me."

"I'm not trying to hurt you! You need to get your spell stronger."

"You almost killed me."

(Y/N) looked back and forth between the two bickering siblings. Shock shot through her body as she watched the pair that she thought to be the perfect siblings. They were arguing with each other, and eventually Wendy started to pout and walked over to (Y/N).

"He's being mean, Miss (Y/N)," she whined.

"I am not!"

(Y/N), still trying to recover, looked down to Wendy and asked the question that was on her mind: "You guys fight? Since when?"

"Did you seriously think we would never fight?" Natsu laughed.

"Not at all."

Wendy continued to stand in front of (Y/N) and quietly asked her to train her instead. (Y/N) smiled and pushed Wendy back into the sparring area. They began and Wendy went to use her Wing Attack, knocking (Y/N) back a few feet. She then cast her (spell type) spell and aimed it at Wendy's feet. Wendy ended up getting stuck, not having enough time to get out of the way. The sky dragon slayer frowned when the spells disappeared.

"I don't wanna train anymore," she said. "Can we do something else?"

"Well that was quick," Natsu teased.

Wendy turned to (Y/N) and asked if they could go get something to eat at the bakery, and (Y/N) nodded her head and started to guide them out of the forest. The three arrived at the bakeshop and sat down. They ordered a couple cupcakes and discussed upcoming jobs.

"Hopefully Charle will be back soon."

"Happy said they would be back by tomorrow."

Wendy stared at (Y/N)'s cupcake intensely, causing (Y/N) to raise her eyebrow and ask her what she was doing.

"Well, your cupcake looked really good."

(Y/N) giggled and handed the dessert over to the blue haired girl. Natsu rolled his eyes, but a smile was still present.

"So what's next?"

"We should go to the park," Wendy suggested. "It would be cool to watch the clouds, and the park is really pretty."

Natsu and (Y/N) looked to each other and agreed. They paid for their desserts and started out towards South Gate Park. Natsu brought them under a big tree that was in an opening where they had a clear view of the sky. Wendy took her spot near the opening and laid down to look at the clouds. Natsu tugged (Y/N) so they were sitting against the trunk of the tree and spoke to her quietly.

"Thanks for coming along today. She needed someone other than her big brother to watch her," he joked.

"I don't mind at all. It was very enlightening to see the real dynamic of you two. It certainly threw me off though."

Natsu chuckled and closed his eyes, leaning his head back to rest against the trunk. (Y/N) looked up to the sky and pointed to a cloud.

"Look at that one. It looks like a dragon."

Natsu cracked open his eyes and studied the cloud, remarking that it kind of resembled a baby dragon.

"You're right, Miss (Y/N). I see a dragon too!"

The three of them continued with this until it started to get dark. At that time, Natsu gathered them both and said that they should start to head back. Wendy sighed and picked herself up from the ground and turned to (Y/N).

"Are you gonna come back home with us?"

"Me? Um, why would you want that?"

"Because I like you a lot and I still want to hang out with you," she stated matter-of-factly.

"Oh. I mean I guess I cou--"

"I mean, Natsu likes you too. But he likes you more than a friend, but I like you as a friend."

(Y/N) started to blush and peeked over to Natsu to see that he held a look of shock. Once he recovered, he sent a glare at his sister.

"Wendy!"

"What is it? Did you not want her to ever know? How are you supposed to date if you don't tell her?"

"I...uh..."

The pink haired boy laughed nervously.

"Besides, (Y/N) likes you more than a friend too."

"Wendy," (Y/N) squeaked, "I don't think--"

"What? I heard you and Lucy talking about it the other day."

Natsu and (Y/N) looked at each other, sheepish smiles across their faces.

"Can you guys date now, Miss (Y/N)? I think it would be cute."

Natsu groaned and turned to (Y/N), rubbing the back of his head.

"So uh, thanks for helping me."

"No Natsu, you're supposed to ask her out."

"Wendy," he spoke through gritted teeth, "why don't you go inside?"

Wendy waved her goodbyes and disappeared into the house. (Y/N) started giggling.

"What?"

"Thanks for letting me help. Maybe we can do this again sometime."

"Uh, yeah sure. Maybe without Wendy?" Natsu tested.

(Y/N) beamed and agreed before waving her goodbyes and heading back home.

"Thanks Wendy," she mumbled, speaking to herself.