Natsu x Reader: Switching Bodies

A/N: This is inspired by episode 19. Enjoy!

***********************************************

It had happened again. (Y/N)'s eyes twitched as she whipped around to face Natsu.

"You idiot! Look what you've done now."

"I didn't realize it would do this," Natsu defended.

(Y/N) groaned before picking up the flyer and pointing to the writing on it, "This is the exact same flyer that was here the last time it happened, and you still read it."

"Wow Natsu," Lucy gasped, "I can't believe you. Now what are you two gonna do?"

"We change back!" (Y/N) screamed.

"How do you suggest we do that?" Natsu shouted back.

(Y/N) let out a frustrated scream and flopped on a chair near their usual table. She looked around and saw that Levy was nowhere to be seen.

"I don't wanna be like this forever," she whined. "I actually liked having my own body."

"Why do I feel so weird?" Natsu suddenly questioned.

"You idiot! It's the same reason why I feel unbearably hot. It's our magic."

"Yeah but like...what am I feeling?"

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and seemed to calm down (as much as she could given the situation), but that was quickly forced away when she felt fire begin to fall out of her mouth.

"Natsu, I'm gonna kill you!"

He didn't answer, so she looked up to see that he was trying different fighting poses.

"What the fuck are you doing?" (Y/N) snapped.

"I'm trying to use your magic," Natsu stated matter-of-factly. "It's not working."

"Yeah I can see that."

"Hey (Y/N)," Gray started, "what even is your magic?"

"That should be the least of our worries right now."

"Hey (N/N), look what I can do!" Natsu exclaimed as he went to do a flip.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes when he landed on his back and groaned in pain.

"Oh yeah. That's right," Macao spoke up. "She's more of a hand-to-hand wizard."

"Damn. I thought I'd finally be able to flip if I was in your body."

"Yeah, and how did that work out, smartass?"

Natsu rubbed the back of his head and apologized.

"Lucy, do you know what Levy did last time to switch you back?"

"I think. I can certainly try something."

Natsu started to complain about how hot he was, which caused everyone to sweat drop.

"How can you possibly be too hot?" Gray questioned. "You're a fire wizard."

Natsu rolled his head back before he stood up and started to unfasten the cloak that (Y/N) always wore.

"Natsu, don't you dare."

Everyone looked at Natsu in anticipation. They had never seen the wizard without her cloak on, so everyone was curious. Natsu, of course, didn't listen to (Y/N)'s request and continued to take the cloak off. The guys' mouths hung open as they took in the sight of (Y/N)'s outfit. She usually wore black shorts with buckles down her leg paired with a gray crop top. They all gulped.