Natsu x Betrayed!Reader

(Y/N) heard the door unlock and jumped up from her seat. She could hear Natsu and Happy enter into the living room, both of them making light chatter.

(Y/N) rushed to where the dragon slayer was and started shouting, "Natsu, I can't believe you would do something like this! How could you?"

"Uh oh, Natsu," Happy started, "what did you do?"

He looked at the angry woman and back to Happy, answering, "I don't kno--"

"Don't you even dare try to act innocent."

"(Y/N), maybe you should--"

"Don't tell me to calm down!"

"Natsu, I'm leaving so you and (Y/N) can argue it out. Call me when it's over."

"Wait, buddy don't leave me here--"

"Now you're going to hide behind Happy? How low can you go?"

"Listen, (Y/N) I think we just need to talk about--"

"You think? You think?"

Natsu paled, realizing that she wasn't going to calm down anytime soon. He slowly walked towards the (H/C) girl. He went to touch her arm when she angrily pulled away.

"Don't touch me," (Y/N) seethed.

"This is all a misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding? Well then I guess you wouldn't mind explaining yourself?"

"I love you so much, first off."

"That's not an explanation and you know it."

"I just let my emotions get the best of me. I swear, it won't happen again."

"We all know that once you do it one time, there's no changing your habits."

"It was a mistake. I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you--"

"Bullshit! You knew exactly what you wanted. Even so, it wasn't just one mistake."

"(Y/N)--"

"First, you decided to come into our house. Then you decided it would be a good idea to open the fridge, look around at all the other food and your eyes landed on my apple pie. Next, you decided to take the pie out of the fridge, grab a fork and eat it."

"I won't do it ever again. I promise."

"Don't promise something you can't hold yourself to. You've done this so many times. All I was looking forward to today was that last slice of pie. I got so beat up on the last request I took and that was the thing that kept me going."

"You were motivated by a slice of pie?" Natsu asked through his laughter.

"Don't laugh at me! You and Happy are the same way with fish."

Natsu continued to get closer to (Y/N) and eventually pulled her into a soft embrace. He placed his hands on her waist and placed his head next to her ear. (Y/N) subconsciously let out a contented breath. She caught herself and huffed before trying to pull away. Natsu hummed before whispering into her ear.

"I love you so much, and because I do I promise to get you another pie."

(Y/N) slowly brought her arms around his back and leaned her head against his chest.

"You better not eat this one or else I'm kicking you out."

Natsu chuckled loudly and held her at an arm's length.

"We both know it's probably going to happen again."

"Then you can crash at Lucy's because you're not going to be sleeping here!"