Natsu x Reader: Monopoly

A/N: So I figured that I would do more of a 'happier' one shot to balance out the one before. Catch me taking an hour researching the rules of Monopoly because everyone banned me from playing it and I forgot how the game worked. Nobody lets me play anymore for emotional torture related reasons. Anyway, enjoy!

********************************************

"Hah! Suck it, Dragneel."

"I hate this stupid game."

"Natsu," Happy cheered, "Look, I won! All my money was gone first!"

(Y/N) and Natsu looked over at the smiling exceed before explaining the rules of the game again. Happy whined and jumped on Natsu's head.

"That's not fair."

"(Y/N) doesn't play fair," Natsu sassily remarked. "She insists on putting hotels on every property."

"It's not my fault you always land on the Boardwalk," (Y/N) snickered.

"You have to be cheating. There's no way you can get the Boardwalk every single time."

"Don't say that (Y/N) cheats! That's mean."

"She does!"

(Y/N) gave a smug smile towards the dragon slayer and taunted him by counting her money. He rolled his eyes and tossed his single dollar at her. She laughed maniacally and added it to her pile.

"Why thank you," she teased. "You shouldn't have."

"Can we play again?" Happy asked hopefully. "This time I'm sure I'll win."

"Of course we--"

"We're not playing again. It's been five hours."

"Oh come on, Natsu. This game will be a quick one."

"(Y/N), you said that last time."

She pouted and turned back to her money before starting to clean up. Natsu and Happy gathered the money in a big pile and started to put it back in the box.

"What are you, animals? Sort it out first."

Natsu smirked and threw the money at her before pouncing on her. She squealed in surprise before she started to laugh. Natsu started ticking her by her armpits, making her squeak, begging him to stop. He gave a mischievous smile.

"No," (Y/N) laughed, "I give in! Stop!"

He cackled and continued to tickle her. He moved so his knees were on either side of her and trapped her as she squirmed.

"Natsu Dragneel, stop this instant," (Y/N) tried to scold sternly, but she couldn't stop laughing.

Natsu moved his fingers to her stomach, making her laugh even harder.

The both screamed at the same time, "Happy!"

The exceed flew next to the ground beside the two and looked between them. Natsu gave Happy the thumbs up, making (Y/N) gasp. The blue exceed smiled.

"Sorry (Y/N), but I've been waiting to do this."

Happy moved his paws so he was tickling (Y/N)'s side.

"Both of you knock it off!"

A knock was heard on the door, and they all stopped moving for a second. Natsu reluctantly got off (Y/N) and went to answer the door. He pointed at her with a devilish smirk.

"I'm not done with you yet."

(Y/N) laid on the floor and tried to catch her breath. Natsu opened the door and started talking to whoever was there, and eventually invited them in.