Natsu x Reader: Rope of Frustration [requested]

A/N: Thank you to CRYSTALEYESS for the request! Sorry that it's kind of long. I didn't really think of length when writing it. Enjoy!

***********************************

Lucy walked towards the guild doors and sighed when she heard the usual chaos that existed behind the doors. She took in a deep breath and slowly opened the door, expecting to see everyone brawling each other. The celestial wizard was shocked to see that only two people were fighting. Tables and barstools were scattered across the guildhall, half of them broken and burnt. She was about to ask everyone how two people could bring this amount of fighting so early in the morning, but she only got a silent point to reveal who the two fighters were. Lucy sweatdropped when she saw Natsu and (Y/N) breathing heavily as they stood toe to toe with their heads butting together.

"Of course," Lucy groaned. "I should've guessed."

Another table went flying, as well as Natsu. Both crashed into the wall on the opposite side of the guildhall. He sprung back up, his fists engulfed in flames, and charged at the (H/C) girl again. (Y/N) used her wind magic to fling him back against the wall again.

"That's it, now you're making me angry!"

"Your very presence makes me angry."

"You wanna say that again, asshole?"

(Y/N) scoffed and decided that she would answer him by trapping him in a vortex. Natsu's fire flared out around him, but the wind quickly dealt with it. (Y/N) smiled smugly before taunting him again.

"What's wrong, dragon boy? A little out of breath?"

"Not a chance!"

Natsu used his Roar to knock her back and followed it up with him rushing at her to use his Iron Fist. (Y/N) tsked and had her magic gather into her fists. Their fists collided, and both of them were pushed quite a distance from each other.

"Uh, guys? Maybe we could have this wait until after eight in the morning?"

"I'll stop as soon as he stops being an annoying, idiotic dumbass."

"Idiotic and dumbass are the same thing, you jerk!"

Lucy sighed and made her way over to the bar to order some breakfast. Mira cheerily greeted her and started a conversation with her.

"So how long have they been going at it this time?"

Mira giggled and responded, "They've been fighting for over an hour now, and as you can see from the mess, they're not really holding back that much."

"This is ridiculous. They need to get along somehow or else the guild is gonna be destroyed."

"Don't you worry about that, Lucy. I have a plan."

Lucy went to ask what, but she was just met with Mira's mischievous smile.

--------------------------------------------------

"Okay everyone, it's time to--"

Makarov was cut off by a flaming stool being hurled at him. It narrowly missed him, and everyone could see the irritation on the master's face.

"Children, it's time to--"

"You wanna go, fire freak?"

"Oh it's on, dusty."

"ENOUGH."

Everyone looked over to the master to see that he was giving both (Y/N) and Natsu a stern look before pointing to a couple empty chairs.