Natsu x Laxus's Sister!Reader: Scary

A/N: Okay, so I'm going to test something out. Maybe if I put this note here they won't publish it on that other site. So, as an attempt at driving them away, I give this announcement: there is another site called HD Novel that is stealing people's works from here and putting it on their site. Now onto the actual one shot because I know that I've kept everyone waiting. Enjoy!

*******

(Y/N) was currently sitting with her friends at their usual spot in the lunchroom. Laxus sat on her left, Evergreen on her right, and Freed and Bickslow across from her. They all watched disinterested as everyone else hopped around.

"This is so boring," she groaned.

"Don't tell me that you're actually looking for someone to go with," Laxus laughed.

"Of course she is," Evergreen defended. "It's senior prom and nobody asked her yet."

(Y/N) nodded in agreement before leaning over to Laxus's lunch tray and stealing some fries. He scoffed and complained, but (Y/N) just flashed him a grin and continued to eat his food.

Evergreen decided to continue her statement, teasing, "Besides, we all know she's waiting for a specific person to ask her."

"Evergreen," (Y/N) whisper-yelled. "Shut up. People might hear you."

"Are you talking about that over-energetic guy that's always hanging around with Erza?"

(Y/N) blushed deeply before giving a quick 'maybe' and looking down at her tray. Laxus started to laugh loudly before he overdramatically patted her head.

"Why don't you just ask him?"

"Are you crazy? I can't just go up to him and ask. He's probably already going with someone."

Bickslow started taunting her and calling her a scaredy cat while Freed took one look over at Natsu's table and stared at him.

"You should ask him."

"Freed, no!"

"Well you better think of something to say because he's headed over here."

Right on cue, Natsu had reached their table and gave his signature grin.

"Hey guys. What's up?"

"Don't you have food you should be eating?" Laxus grunted.

He immediately felt a kick from Evergreen. (Y/N) smiled shyly at the salmon haired student and greeted him. Natsu looked to Laxus and back at her before cutting the conversation and returning to his group.

"Do you see what you did, you idiot. You scared him away."

Laxus turned to Evergreen and questioned, "And how exactly did I do that? I just asked him a question."

"She's never gonna get asked if you keep that up. People are afraid to talk to her because you're always near her."

"Not my fault people are intimidated by me."

(Y/N) sighed and started picking at her food, occasionally glancing over at Natsu's table.

-------

(Y/N) sat in her class and waited for the teacher to get in when she felt a kick at the back of her chair. She turned around and raised an eyebrow at Natsu.

"Yes?"

"Did you hear about that cool band that's playing at prom?"

"Uh, no. Who is it?"

"Oh, uh, I don't really remember the name, but they're super cool. Are you going to go?"

"I would like to, but I haven't decided yet."