Happy's Doctor Appointment

(Y/N) was woken up by something jumping on her on the bed. She groaned and opened her eyes to see Happy standing on top of her.

"Uh, Happy? Do you mind?"

"(Y/N), you have to tell Natsu that he's being mean!"

"I am not! I'm just reminding you that you have to go to the doctor's."

"Real friends wouldn't make each other do that!"

"Happy, you need your shots!"

"Guys, can this wait another hour?"

"(Y/N), you have to help me," Happy pleaded. "I don't wanna go there. They hurt me."

"Come on buddy. It'll only be ten minutes."

"No!"

Happy started flying around the room with Natsu chasing after him. (Y/N) groaned and jumped out of bed, catching Happy out of the air. Happy squirmed in her grasp, but she wasn't letting go.

"Happy, it's important that you go. You don't want to get sick."

"Come on little buddy. It'll be quick and then we can all go fishing."

"Plus, you're six now! Let's show everyone what a brave and strong exceed you are," (Y/N) pushed.

Happy floated to the ground before hanging his head and walking to the door.

"You promise we'll go fishing?" Happy quietly asked as he faced (Y/N).

She and Natsu looked at each other before they both smiled and promised. They all started to walk towards the doctor's office, which was towards the center of town. Once they were standing in front of the building, Happy started to freak out and try to fly away. (Y/N) grabbed him by his pouch and dragged him into the office. The exceed protested, but eventually gave in.

"(Y/N), you're mean."

"I know, Happy. I know."

———————

"See? That wasn't so bad. Now you can tell everyone how well you handled it."

"I got three shots and I was brave!"

"Yeah," Natsu laughed, "and you only cried seven times."

"Shots are painful, Natsu," Happy defended.

"Are you two ready to go fishing?" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"Alright!" Happy cheered. "I'm gonna catch the biggest fish ever."

"No way," Natsu argued, "I'm the one who's gonna catch it."

(Y/N) giggled at the two before leading them to their special fishing spot in the forest. To everyone's surprise, (Y/N) was the one who caught the biggest one, making both Happy and Natsu start to groan before they tried to bribe (Y/N) to give them the fish.

"I should get it," Happy declared. "I'm the one who went to the doctor's. I deserve it."

Natsu could sense that Happy had won before he even tried to argue, so he sighed and held his hands up.

"Fine, fine. You can have it."

Happy gave the dragon slayer a victorious smirk and flew over to the fish. Natsu and (Y/N) by a tree as they watched the exceed happily eat the fish.

"You know you could've just eaten it yourself."

(Y/N) laughed, "I can't eat fish for every meal like you two. We're having fish for dinner and I don't think my body would be able to handle it twice."

They both looked at each other before Natsu moved his face closer to hers.

"No way!" Happy shouted. "You can't do that here. I'm still recovering."

"What does that have to do with anything?" Natsu shouted back.

Happy floated over and landed on (Y/N)'s head, saying that he thought that today should be a "let's do everything that Happy says" day to make up for having to go get a check up. They rolled their eyes at him, (Y/N) laughing at his logic and Natsu grumbling.

——————————

"Alright you two, it's time for dinner."

Natsu jumped up from the couch and put his fist in the air. Happy flew in circles as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Grilled fish? This is great. I'm so glad I went to the doctor's."

(Y/N) was just finishing up cooking when she felt Natsu hug her from behind. He rested his head on one of her shoulders and looked towards the stove. He pulled her closer so her back was pressed against his chest. He went to kiss her cheek when Happy shouted at them.

"No! You have to do what I say, and I said no kissing."

(Y/N) laughed when the dragon slayer huffed and let go of his girlfriend. They all sat down at the table and started eating.

"(Y/N), this is great. You need to always cook the fish."

Natsu scoffed at Happy before saying, "I make it just as good as this. You're just happy because she cooked your favorite dish."

———————

The three of them were at the guild, (Y/N) chatting with Mira and the bar and Natsu and Happy sitting at Team Natsu's table.

"So what was this whole thing about Happy screaming earlier?"

(Y/N) giggled before explaining his trip to the doctor. Mira joined her laughter. She handed her a plate of food, (Y/N) thanking her. Natsu seemed to smell her food because he wandered over to the bar and sat next to (Y/N). He casually picked at her food while she wasn't looking. (Y/N) didn't have to look to know what Natsu was doing, so she slapped his hand as she continued to speak to Mira.

Natsu looked over to (Y/N) and wiggled his eyebrows before quickly looking over his shoulder to see if Happy was paying attention to them. When he saw that Happy was speaking with Charle, he held (Y/N)'s hand and started to lean in.

"No way, Natsu. You're not allowed!" Happy shouted from across the guildhall.

Natsu's eyes twitched before turning around in his chair and yelling back, "How did you even see that? You're all the way over there."

"I can sense it."

The dragon slayer groaned and placed his head on the bar.

—————————-

Natsu saw (Y/N) doing dishes, so he wandered over to her. He scanned the house and saw that Happy was nowhere to be found.

"Where is he?"

"He went over to the dorms to hang out with Charle."

"So does that mean," Natsu started to ask as he twisted her gently around, "that we're alone?"

(Y/N) hummed and smiled softly at him. Natsu placed one of his hands on her hip while the other came up to gently hold her cheek. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around his neck and they both just stared at each other in the eyes. The dragon slayer was just about to successfully kiss her when Happy burst through the door.

"No!" Happy yelled.

Natsu let out a frustrated scream and yelled at his companion.

"You're never going to the doctor's again."

"Really?!" Happy shouted excitedly.

"No, Happy," (Y/N) spoke up, "You have to go to stay healthy."