Jealous!Natsu x Reader: Festival Aggravation [requested]

A/N: Thank you to @marriii9557 for the request! So this kind of turned into a part two of the No Nut November one shot because, I mean, couldn't really think of another situation that would work. Hope you like it! I'm going to try to get back to regular posting.

*******

"No way!" Natsu angrily shouted.

"Well it's certainly not my fault that we're in this situation, now is it, Mister No Nut November?"

Natsu scowled, took a seat on the bed and huffed.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," (Y/N) added.

The (H/C) haired girl continued to sift through her section of the closet before pulling out a very familiar maroon dress. Natsu had immediately shot up and snatched it from her hands.

"Natsu, give it back."

"You're seriously gonna wear the dress that got us into this in the first place?" He protested.

"Hey, not my fault you made this stupid bet. Think of it as payback."

Natsu caught the shadow of a smirk on his girlfriend's face. There was no doubt that the dragon slayer put both of them in a very inconvenient situation. Hell, he was the one who made the bet with Gray in the first place. But he wasn't going to admit that. (Y/N) noticed the change in demeanor from the dragon slayer, which was, of course, not that hard to pick up on, especially considering the fact that Natsu wore all his emotions in plain sight.

"Natsu," she started, "it's just one date."

"I know," he mumbled.

"Then why are you so upset?"

"Because it's my fault," he pushed.

By that point, he had returned to his seat on the edge of the bed and stared blankly at the far wall. It was (Y/N)'s turn to sigh, and she soon joined him on the bed, taking her arm and poking his cheek.

"Think of it as a trial," the (H/C) haired girl posed.

Natsu scoffed, "Very funny."

"Not like that," she laughed. "Think of it as getting some ideas for when you actually take me out on a date after this."

"We go on dates," he corrected.

(Y/N) gave him an unamused expression, raising one of her eyebrows and making her way back over to the closet.

"Okay then, Dragneel. Where did we go on our last date?"

"Easy. We went to that festival in Hargeon."

"That's correct."

"So what's the big deal?"

"Natsu, that was two years ago."

There was silence. Uncharacteristic silence, that's for sure. He gave a quiet 'seriously?' and met her (E/C) eyes. He received a small smirk, as well as a small spin as she turned back to the closet.

"Where is he even taking you?"

Her answer was a shrug. Natsu went to say something when there was a knock at the door. And, when Natsu noticed Gray's smug smirk, he pointed at him in complete frustration with both the ice wizard and himself.

"Don't you try anything, got it, princess?"

"Whatever you say, fire freak. We're just going to that festival that's stationed in Hargeon for the week."

Natsu's mouth dropped, and (Y/N) had to flick his forehead before he did anything.

"You're doing this on purpose," he argued.