pregnancy seires #6

your babies first birthday

Louis: “Have you got any ideas for the theme?” Louis said, sitting down in bed next to you. “Ugh!” You groan, tossing your laptop to the other end of the bed. “I can take that as a no?” He laughs, pulling you against his chest. You two were preparing for a big party, your son, Leo, was turning one years old in a month and a half. “We can’t even send out invitations until we figure out the theme! Obviously the invitations have to have something to do with the theme! So what if we can’t get the invitations out in time and no one can come? I just really want to have his birthday party on the exact day of his birthday, I just think that it’s important to do that. You know?” You spoke frantically into his chest while he stroked your hair. He wasn’t freaking out, because he knew you would get everything figured out. You always did, and he would always be there to help you. “Yes darling I know, now come on, let’s not give up. I put Leo to bed so we can work all night if we must, we WILL figure out this birthday theme tonight,” Louis declared and you smiled up at him. “Thanks babe,” you leaned up to kiss his perfect lips when he placed a hand over your his mouth. “There will be plenty of time for that,” he stated, “after we have a party theme for our son!” Louis grabbed the laptop and placed it on his lap, you smiled and curled up to him as he typed into google ‘the absolute best baby boy birthday party ideas.’ You smiled, happy to have the amazing husband you had.

Liam: “Relax (y/n) getting stressed about this is not healthy for baby Payne number two,” Liam whispered, wrapping his arms around you from behind. Your daughter Taylor was turning one tomorrow, and you were having a big birthday spectacular for her. It was Disney princess themed, because she was in love with princesses, as many little girls did. It was also a celebration to tell all your gathering relatives that you were expecting another baby, and you were about four weeks pregnant. “Yeah yeah, can we please focus on baby Payne number one for right now?” You giggled, leaning back into him. “I suppose so. Speaking of baby number one, where is the little gremlin?” Liam smiled, reaching for a cupcake but you slapped his hand away. “Touch them Liam. I dare you to,” you said, giving him a serious look. “Okay okay, Liam is backing off!” Liam said, throwing his hands up and backing away from the cupcakes you had just frosted. “Oh, and to answer your question, she is in the play pen in the living room, and she told me she was dying to have her daddy go play with her and leave mommy alone,” you said, giving him a knowing look. He knew how you got when you were focused on something, but what can you say? You were a perfectionest. “Okay, then I’ll go do that. Are you sure you don’t want help me darling dearest queen of the Payne house hold?” Liam joked. “Yes, I’m positive. I’m almost done and then we can all got o bed. Tomorrow is a big day for our little girl.” You responded, shooing him off to the living room.

Harry: “I don’t believe for one minute that she is turning one years old,” Harry said, looking down at his sleeping daughter in her crib. Darcy was your first child, and she had beautiful brown curly hair like her daddy, and big (y/e/c) eyes like her mommy. “Well believe it. She grew up too too fast,” you whispered into the back of his neck, wrapping your arms around his stomach from behind. You kissed the back of his neck and he turned around, “come on, let’s get out of here. We don’t want to wake her.” You nodded, agreeing with him and lead the way out of her bedroom. “One more week,” you reminded him, stepping into the bathroom, washing your face clean of the make up that once covered your face. “Yeah yeah I know, quit reminding me.” You changed into pajamas and saw your usually happy husband sitting on the bed upset. “Hey now, don’t worry about it. It’ll be fun! The party will be fun! I’ll let you help me with the cake!” You said, trying to cheer him up. “Thanks. Time just flys by,” he shrugged. “I know it does. Come on, I bet this will help you smile!” You said, sitting down on his lap and taking out your lap top, “Look what I made. it’s a banner with twelve circles, and in each circle is Darcy and how she looked that month. See, you have Darcy at month one..God she was so teeny..and Darcy at month two, and three..” You trailed off, looking at the photos, “God Harry you’re right, she did grow up too fast,” You said, with tears in your eyes. You felt him peck at your neck and he whispered in your ear, “Well, since we both agree she is much too big, maybe we should start working on making another little one.” You turned around and smirked at him, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

Zayn: “These are too cute babe,” Zayn chuckled, looking at the cake pops that were cooling on the stove. They were shaped like blue and green monster heads. “Thanks. I’ve been like, trolling pinterest for two months. I just want everything to be perfect for our little man,” you said, turning to him and smiling. It was the night before your sons birthday party, and since he was your first child, you were making sure everything was perfect. Zayn had come in to check on you because it was almost eleven and you hadn’t come up for bed yet, but he smiled when he saw the kitchen decorated in monster themed decorations. “Jeydon grew up too fast,” you pout, stepping off the chair you were standing on, since you were too short to hang the ceiling decorations without a boost. “I know, but I’m excited to see him eat cake. Part of me hopes he slams his face into it,” Zayn laughed, and you couldn’t help but laugh too. “The house looks great babe, so can you come up to bed now? Zayn said, taking your hand. You looked around, inspecting your handywork and finally nodded. Your entire family was coming over tomorrow, as well as Zayn’s family, as well as Zayn’s band mates, as well as your close friends. You felt like you were under so much pressure the last week to make this party perfect. Honestly, you probably should have stayed down and made more finishing touches. But when Zayn took your hand, you knew the only place you wanted to be was in bed with him. So what if the party wasn’t completely perfect? You knew the two important boys in your life would love it, and that was all you cared about.

Niall: “Happy birthday Patrick!” You and Niall smiled, walking into your sons bedroom and kissing him on the head. Niall picked him up and you just smiled wide. You’re little boy was so grown up. “Are you ready for your birthday party?” Niall smiled, Patrick smiled up at Niall and you started laughing from pure happiness. Niall had come home from tour a week ago because he refused to miss his son’s first birthday party party. You were so happy when he came home, you knew how upset he would have been if he had missed it. You followed Niall downstairs, Niall was showing Patrick all the Cars decorations that were all over the family room. You smiled, Patrick giggled looking at the cars, his favorite toy was cars and Disney’s Pixar’s Cars was his favorite movie. You had made a cake that looked like Mater from the movie. You’re sister worked in a cake shop, so she helped you with it. Only about ten people were coming over, mostly close family and friends, but you didn’t care. You just wanted to impress your baby boy. “Mommy?” Your four year old daughter, Carly, called from the top of the stairs. “Hey lovely,” you smiled at her, “Let’s go put on your party dress, yeah?” She nodded and you kissed Niall on the cheek and then kissed Patrick on the forehead. “Get him dressed for me while I dress Carly?” You asked Niall, pecking his lips. “Sure baby,” he smiled, and you two headed upstairs to get your children ready for the party.