He finds out you are very self conceous about your body

(Tumbrl)

Harry: "You're so tiny." Harry's hands wrapped around your waist, able to come together completely over your small figure. You groaned, walking away from him and into the bathroom. "Hey, (Y/N), what's wrong?" He asked, worried that you'd just walked away from him. When you emerged your eyes were welled with tears, threatening to pour over at any moment. You'd been feeling more insecure than ever lately and Harry's comment only heightened those notions. You sighed, not wanting to tell him about your insecurities but knowing you had no choice. "I just wish I were a bit curvier sometimes. All I ever hear is 'You're so skinny. You should eat something.'" You mocked all the people who ever said those words to you. Harry couldn't help but let out a small laugh, his hands cupping your face. You rolled your eyes at his laughter. "No, I'm not laughing at you. I'm just laughing because people are ridiculous. You probably eat more than anyone I've ever met actually and they tell you that you should eat more." You smiled a little. "How about this? You're tiny but you're also gorgeous and smart and your boyfriend loves the way he can wrap you up so easily and the way you fit against him while he holds you." You smiled a little more, his head leaning down as he kissed your forehead.

Louis: Louis had taken his time with you but at this point, you both knew you were ready. He chuckled as he hovered over top of you, your hand reaching to turn off the bedside lamp before he could lift your shirt from your head, leaving the room pitch black. "I can't see a thing." He mumbled against the crook of your neck, your hand grasping his before he could turn it back on. "What's wrong?" You could see nothing but his curls brushed against your forehead as he sat up a little, looking down at you. "I just want the lights off." You shrugged as though it were a normal thing. Louis stayed there for a moment, his hands finally tugging at your shirt and pants, removing every piece of fabric that covered you. You sighed as his lips found every inch of your body, pressing softly against your skin. With you distracted he turned the light back on, gazing down at you again. "Every part of you is beautiful." He whispered as he went on to kiss you over again, his eyes set upon you this time as his small gesture made you feel more beautiful than you would have ever imagined.

Niall: Niall's eyes went wide when he came into the room, your hands pulling at your shirt again, tossing it into the pile with every other item of clothing you'd tried on that day. "What are you doing?" He chuckled, already dressed for your night out. "Nothing looks right." You sighed, pulling on an orange dress. He leaned against the doorframe. "That one looks good." He nodded, looking you up and down. You took one glance in the mirror and sighed, about to pull it back off. "I look like the great pumpkin." His brow furrowed as you turned to the side, trying to suck in your stomach a little. Just when you were about to pull it off, Niall was behind you, smoothing it back over your skin. "It looks perfect and I'm pretty sure every other thing you tried on looked just as perfect as this. You make the clothes beautiful (Y/N)." His words were a whisper in your ear, filling your mind with positivity, convincing you to walk out the house in your orange dress, the most confident you'd ever been.

Liam: "You don't need to lose weight." Liam, lifted you easily away from the mirror that you'd been standing at, criticising every part of your body, your arms, legs and stomach. "Maybe but I could still use some toning." You pinched at the skin on the back of your arm, knowing that if you shook just a little it would jiggle. Liam took your comment to heart, waking you the next day with a gym bag packed. You looked confused, sitting up and groaning at the idea of even stepping into a gym right now. He was serious as he spoke, taking your hand in his. "Come on. You want to tone. I don't like the way you look at yourself in the mirror. I love the way you look but I want you to love the way you look too. So let's go." He smiled, pressing a kiss to your lips, his speech the little motivation you needed to get out of bed and jump start your self confidence.

Zayn: Zayn always noticed the way you pinched at your skin, the way your nose turned up when you looked at your reflection. He walked into the bathroom one morning when you woke, your head cocked to the side as you looked at yourself, disapproving thoughts running through your mind at your appearance. He left you to yourself for the moment, a thought striking his mind for the next day. As in your usual routine, you went to the bathroom the next morning, small notes taped in various spots on the mirror. The first one that caught your eye was the biggest, scrawled in Zayn's handwriting. Don't listen to the thoughts you have anymore. Just read mine. You proceeded to read the notes he'd left for you. You're so beautiful. Your ass does not look fat in those jeans. It looks nice and round just how I like it. Aha. :) Keep looking at yourself, you get more beautiful with each second that passes. You giggled at the last note you read. Now come out here and kiss me. And that's just what you did as the notes you had just read were the only thoughts in your mind.