Imagine for a sweet person :)

Have you ever imagined yourself as a child,growing up,having the perfect wedding,the perfect spouse,the perfect kids,and just living that life full of prosperity and living that life fulfilling and in love ,you know love is something that God has given us to feel and to express ,to gift,im here to talk about a love that isnt that feeling you get when you have a kiss from that perfect someone ,im not here to talk about the love you feel the emotion that you feel when you hold the hand on the valentine ,im here to talk about a love that was so broken that having itself couldnt contain it ,you knoe love is something that we throw around on a daily bases and its been so abused , in the way that we think of it ,thnk of love ,im not talking about a love you feel when you have your favourite salad ,like really love skittles,im talking about a love that was broken for you.....

"Dont you understand my love for you?!"he screamed as he laued down beside me,my knees to my chest as i hid my face into my palms." i love you and only you...you have to understand that...please."he pleaded

"I love you soooo much Louis."i sob as i hugged him close to me...

His strong arms picking me up as he sat me down on the couch,now all the broken glass laying on the floor as the candles were still lit.

"I love you."he whispered as he sushed me and cuddled me.