He finds your old fan fic

He Finds Your Old Fanfictions

Liam: "Y/N! C'here!" Frowning, you dropped the dish in your hand and made your way into the living room where Liam was bent over his laptop. Peering over his shoulder, you recognized the page immediately. "Why are you reading that! No! That's embarrassing! Liam!" He smirked. "I will admit, you're a good author."

Zayn: "So," Zayn said nonchalantly one night, leaning against the counter. "My hair is like a giant black forest that resembles a skunk with that blonde streak?" You were confused only for moments, before your face turned bright red. "Don't make fun of me! Lots of people liked that story.."

Louis: "Oh Louis! She moaned, tilting her head to the side to-" You entered your bedroom to find Louis reading something out loud from his laptop. "-give him better access as he slowly made his-" "Holy shit how did you find those!" You literally hopped across the room and over the top of him to slam the laptop lid shut. "It was rather good. How about we finish that scene..."

Niall: "Hey, Y/N, can I ask you a question?" You lifted your head from your plate, tilting your head. "Yeah, what is it Niall?" "Do you think I eat a lot?" You frowned, dropping your fork and wiping your fingers on a napkin. "Why do you as that?" "Well, it's just I found your fanfiction the other day and.." "Wait you found what!?"

Harry: "Hey, Y/N, come in here for a second." You dropped the towel in your hand and stalked into the kitchen where you found Harry bent over his laptop. "Would Y/T/N(Your tumblr name) happen to be you?" You mouth contracted into an O and you reached around him to click off of it but he wouldn't let you. "I think it's cute that you wrote about me. Can I read them?"