part 3 you get something in his name

Niall:You and Niall always wanted to hsve something from each other to show people how much you love each other,u sometimes wear his shirts and he sometimes wears you boyish sweaters.

           You wanted to get somethin for both of you,to remind you of him and him to remind him of youwhile you were apart.

            You went to a sweaters/sweatshirt shop and got to white ones.On his you wrote"My irish leprechaun boy" and on yours"My irish leprechaun girl" with a green little clover at the end.Today you were going to visit him on tour so you got dressed and took your sweater with you,so when you got there you could put it on and give him ,his.

                The flight was long.He was now in the states but it was ok for you to fly out to see him.

Time pass*

            You got out of the plane.You saw Paul thre the window glass.As you got your bags you went on the door.You drooped your bags and ran to Niall.You had your sweater onand his in your hand.He picked you up and spun you around.All the boys were there for you.You hugged all of them and then went back to Niall.

                 NIce shirt.said Louis.

              Thank you.

             OMG!Y/N you got a sweater made?1asked NIall.

             I have one for you as well you little snowflake.

           When he saw his he pulled it over his head and you looked soo alike.He hugged you and kissed you.Then he said.

             You may not be irish,but we have time to make a little copy of me.Cheeky Niall;)

Hope you like it.Zayn and Louis ones on the road<3