Rock me ;)

1D Preferences || Rock Me(Tumblr)

Niall: The radio plays throughout your house all the time, You turn it on when you wake up and leave it on for the rest of the day, letting the music drift through your apartment. Whenever One Direction songs come on, Niall doesn’t want to listen to them, being shy about it, but you can’t get enough of your boyfriends singing voice. You hear the familiar start to the song and race to the kitchen to grab the radio before he can change the station. You pick up the radio and run to the next room, Niall on your tail. As loud as you can you start singing, “I want you to rock me!”

Harry: Your legs are wrapped around his waist while he has you pressed up against the wall. The two of you are having a heated makeout session that stemmed from an innocent tickle fight, and your shirt is already off. He begins to kiss your neck and you let out a light breathy moan. “What do you want?” Harry asks, his voice low and almost commanding. “Rock me.” You plead, the moan coming back out in your voice.

Liam: You’re sitting on the edge of your three year old daughters bed as you watch her and Liam playing on the floor. You can’t help but smile softly as he pretends to be a princess with her at her tea party, you having left the tea party to clean up after dinner. “It’s time for bed, sweetheart.” You inform her, making her pout for a moment before she turns again to her father. “Daddy, will you rock me?” She asks, pointing to the rocking chair in the corner of her room. “Of course, honey.” He smiles, picking her up. 

Zayn: You’ve taken Zayn to your parents cabin for the weekend, and plan to go out on the paddle boat out on the lake. You’re sitting on either side when you start to sway a bit, just to tease him. You’re still shallow, and he has his life jacket on so if he falls in he won’t get hurt. “Y/N! Don’t rock me!” He pleads. You frown guiltily and he kisses your temple. “Please?”

Louis: The two of you have been cuddling on the couch for a few hours now, but you’re too tired to stay on the couch anymore. You’re ready to go to sleep but he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you back. “Y/N, stay.” He whines, but you squirm again. “I want to go to bed!” He frowns, “What can I do to make your cuddling experience better?” He asks, teasingly. “You can rock me. I’m tired.” He kisses your forehead and rocks you gently in his lap, your eyes growing heavier with sleep.