imagine for Diana

It was finally the start of our family,after me and Niall got married 3 years ago,having the wedding back in Ireland to be closer to his family,we went  in the honeymoon to Bahamas,we bought a house right outside of London in a quiet place.

Me and Niall have decided to try for a baby,and soon 3 months later I found out that I was 4 weeks pregnant.We could not wait any longer so we decided to have a car trip to his parents house back in Ireland,since we decided not to tell them on the phone.

I was so happy that we were soon in a couple of months to have our baby in this world finally to become parents.

As we were driving and jamming to the radio,we could see that the road was starting to become a little slippery but we calmed down as Niall started driving slower in order to pay more attention to everything around us.

But his attention was not the problem,it was the ones who were driving around us.In a split of a second this huge truck from the opposite slipped down the street turned upside down and still moving.We did not have any time to react as the truck went right into our car  dragging our car with him.

We could only keep screaming and wait for everything to end.But we were so wrong as the cars crashed into the trees next to the road.The truck being so have that it crushed our own car.Everything stopped for a split second,but I woke right back up when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.I could not do anything about I could just cry and hope for everything to go away.

.

.

.

.All this happened almost one year ago,and every few nights I would dream of it.It was the day I lost my baby ,the baby I loved and cherished so much.I cried every once in a while as I entered the empty room that was supposed to be the babies nursery.

Niall would always come after me,trying to calm me down,but nothing could make me feel worse then remembering that day.

But a few weeks later everything was to change.As Niall finally convinced me to try for another baby,this time trying to pay more attention and not even go anywhere without assistance inspecially driving.

Few weeks later I was happy to tell everyone that I was pregnant once again ,Niall was so happy and so was I.He did not even let me walk down the stairs by myself,only wanting to take care of me and our baby.

The months passed by and I soon went into labour.I smiled as I held our newborn baby boy.I was so happy that our family was finally formed,being able to raise our long waited child.