You have superpowers(Harry and Liam)

A/N:I will do Louis,Niall and Zayn sooon.^.^

Harry:Maybe you looked as a normal average girl but actually you really weren't.You were a shape shifter.You could change in anything you liked any time of the day and night.

Tonight Harry was staying over at Loui's house for a boys sleep over,It was a good time for me to feel free (putting it in a normal relevant way).

As I took off my clothes remaining just in my red underwear I turned into a white kitten deciding to be a little sensual in a sort of a way.As I was relaxing on the couch I heard the door open.I freaked out so I turned into a leopard.

When Harry opened the door he just freaked out,luckly the door closed shut and he couldn't open it.He grabbed the umbrella and started talking to me like in the movies,as if an animal would understand perfectly what you say(which in some cases it's true)

I couldn't manage it and I started laughing,his scared face turned into a shocked one.

I changed myself back to normal and forgot about my outfit.

His face was priceless but still his grin appeared as usual.He grabbed me by the waist and looked into my eyes.

"How did youdo that?"

"It's my power I am a shape shifter.." I said blushing.

"I can get used to it".said Harry with a grin."As long as you wear nothing next time".Oh cheeky Harry.

Liam:Maybe just maybe once in this life I would be able to tell to someone what I actually was made off,but I kept it a secret until now.I want so badly to tell Liam so I can't what if he freaks out and leaves?

Days passed by and I let it flew threw my mind more the 200 times.But I wanted to tell him my owm power as a person a fairy.

I could do magic and make dreams come true no matter what.I loved it so much most specially when I made my family and loved ones happy.

Me and Liam were today at his house just chilling,watchin toy story and having fun.

I wish we could be in the story and me cartoons and fool around,said Liam with a pout.

Next thing I know in a click of my hands we are in toy story movie.His face had no emotion he was stonned.

In case he freaked out to much I took us out of the movie.

How-When-Why-How-OMG?!said Liam speechless.

I wanted to tell you this since forever but never knew how to,I said looking at the ground.He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes.

Do that again he mumbeled.