imagine for Jillian

Ever since me and Louis started dating I knew he liked to protect me and never see me sad but lately he has been going overboard and i could see myself getting fed up with it some time soon since I couldn't even carry some large boxes up to my room or simply just getting my car fixed by myself,walking in a crowded place of god knows what.

Today me and Louis were cooking his favourite recepy and it involved a lot of cutting,so I decided to do it since I pay more attention in cooking then Louis,but as i was cutting my next carrot I see his hand stopping me.

"Now babe let me do it..i do not want you hurt."

"OMG THAT IS IT LOUIS..I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL FOR THAT MATTER YOU SMUTHER ME STOP OK I AM 21 I CAN WHATEVER I WANT!''i screamed all of a sudden stunning me and him.

"What has gotten into you?"

"Louis..you always never let me do anything ok?I can do them also please.."I said tring to get closer to him,but he stepped away from me pulling his jacket on himself.

"Ok then.."he said closing the door behind him.

The next weeks I got no calls from him not even the good mornings ones or the midnight calls where he would be goofy on the phone and always remind me to pay attention on small things.I guess now I knew how it felt not to have him near me anymore,I wish he was here to tell me not to run down the stairs or cut my apple while dancing or whatever shitty stuff I did.

No matter how hard i tried to get a hold of him he always was busy or found excuses not to pick up the phone.

More days passed by and I was already in fatal sate,in my boring pj's covered in bags of snacks watching romantic movies while I cried my eyes out when the couple was kissing.Me and Louis always kissed when the actors kissed.So I decided to call him once more...

"Louis before you say anything..please forgive me i never meant to be rude or mean I can promise yo that i swear I am so sorry baby I really am I really did not mean any of that I just felt like you were overprotective but i miss that I really do ..please."I finished now crying.

"Open the door you fool."he said over the phone as I heard a knock.

I ran to the door as fast as I could hoping this was not a bad joke as he sometimes did,but once I opened the door he was there with roses in his arms.i screamed and jumped in his arms now in tears that my boobear was home at last.

"I love you."i whispered.

"i love you too."