PUNK:Tattoos

Tattoos

Zayn

Tho zayn was the punk in ths relationship i couldnt help but have tattoos of my own and even if he didnt know yet he was soon to find out,tho we dated for 3 months i still had my secret waitig for the good time to pull them out.

As i was changing his figure stepped in the room but soon to apologize as he saw my shirt off.

"Wait...you have tattoos."he smirked getting closer to me as he anazlied every inked design.i had a phoenix on my ribs,followed by 2 red roses on my hips as on the other side some lyrics were covering my other ribs.

"You never told me."he whispered as his fingers trailed the tattoos.

"I wanted to wait for you to find them."i winked as i pulled my shirt on kissing his lips.

"Thats hot." He chuckled as he kissed me once more.

Harry

Tho Harry was rebel i was one as well only i was an inside one i was shy and innocent on the outside but sometimes i would come out of my shell and let the dark side dominate me and that usually resulted in piercings or tattoos.

Recently getting a new inked design on my ribs ,letting the pattenr cover up my skin,a secret from everyone but me.

As Harry got home he saw my listening to music only in a bra and his boxers letting the inked secret to be shown.

"Awwe such a bad girl you are,following me in my steps now?"he grinned pulling his shirt off letting all his tattoos be shown.

"Maybe."i winked making my way to him,but not before he turned me sideways to be able to see an aanchor with flowers on it rest all over my ribcage,smiling softly letting his fingers trail over it.

"I like it."he whispered kissing me.

Liam

He may know everything about me apart from one thng,my tattoo,lng ago i had a dark secret leaving behind some ugly scars on myhips,but now over the, 2 birds were coverng my hips,covering my past from everyone,

As Liam was in bed watching me change he saw the birds more closer.

"Are those scars?"he asked.

But all i could do was nod and try to avoid it.

"I understand if u dont wanna talk abut it,but know you are perfect in every way."he whispered as he hugged me close and all i could do was smile and kiss his perfect plump lips.

Niall

He wasthe bad irish boy and i was his innocent girl but what he didnt know was that i had my own dark side,as i pulled my jeans off revealing my thigh tattoo he watched in awe.

"Nice babe getting tattoos huh?"he smirked.

"Maybe."i winked a i let him look at my candy skull inked perfectly in my right thigh.

"Well i love this side...i love all your sides."he smiled pulling me closer.

"And i love every side of u."i whispered as i let him pick me up takin me to the bed to let me know how much he loves me.

Louis

I knew that inside that massive body and strong guy there was a kind childs heart,and tho he loved peter pan he never admited it .

To make him a surprise i let someone nk down on my ribs one of the famous quotes Louis loved from the movie hust in time getting home to show off the new addiction.

"Babe."i smiled"i have something to show you."i said looking at him as now my shirt was left on the floor.

"You...you got that for me?"he asked in disbelief.lettng myself now nod,he picked me up as his lips were now attached to mine.

"I love you."

"I love you too boo."