Fights(tumblr)

Fights

Zayn: “Hey babe….” Zayn said to you, dragging out each sound. You smiled and looked at him. “Yes Zayn?” you ask, smiling at the huge smile plastered on his face. “Can we do something? I’m bored.” he says, crossing his arms over his chest, huffing. “Of course… What did you have in mind?” you ask, getting off of the kitchen stool. “ummmmmm let’s paint… I haven’t painted in a while..” he says, eyes lighting up at the thought of all the pigments he could use on a new canvas. You smile and nod. “alright, let’s paint outside.. it’s nice and sunny” you say, walking over to the balcony door, and sliding it open. Soon you and Zayn are on stools, painting on separate canvases, enjoying the scenery and warm weather. “Hey Zayn?” you ask, furrowing your eyebrows as you detail each brushstroke into somewhat of what you imagined. “yeah babe?” he asks, putting the brush in between his hair and ear. “come look at this… does it look okay?” you ask, leaning back so that Zayn could see. He walks over and leans in to examine your art. He nods and smiles. “Yes, it is perfect.. Try this color..” he says, leaning over you to get a beautiful grey-blue color, when the brush tucked behind his ear swipes across your nose and cheek. “ZAYN!” you scream in shock and surprise. “What?” he says, and looks at the green that had been brushed against your face. “Well who did that?” he asks, leaning in to inspect the paint. You scowl him. “Hey Zayn? You got a little something—” you say, motioning at his eyebrow. He wipes his eyebrow and doesn’t see anything on his hand. “Did I get it?” he asks, wiping again. You shake your head and motion for him to come to you so you can get it off. He leans in, and waits for you to wipe it off when you take your brush dipped in blue and swipe it across his forehead. His eyes go wide and he backs up. “(Y/N), You did not…” he says slowly, as he picks up a tin of paint behind his back. “Give me a kiss..” he says sweetly. You lean in, and Zayn swipes his thumb on your cheek sweetly when you realize there was yellow paint on his thumb. “ZAYN! I’m going to—” you got more yellow on your other cheek and that is when it started. World War Paint… “Take that!” you yell, as you flicked the red paint off of your brush and onto Zayn’s cheek and eyelid. He bites his lip and tosses the small can of blue on your shirt and neck. You scream in excitement and shock. You then decide to toss the white paint back at him, and after fifteen minutes, the paint has run out, and you two are sitting on the floor of the balcony laughing. “Babe, you look like the rainbow threw up on you…” he says, putting his arm around your shoulder. “Whatever Zayn… you look like a tie-dye shirt gone wrong…” you say, leaning your head onto his shoulder. He laughs and kisses the top of your head. “Well atleast we painted….. Am I right? Of course I am…” He says, answering his own question.

Liam: “Damn… it is so hot…” you complained as you walked around the house. Liam looked up at you from where he was standing in the kitchen. You watch as his face lights up. “I’ll be right back babe” he says, and walks out to the backyard. You wait around the house for a good ten minutes when you get bored. “Liam? Babe?” you ask, sliding the back door open. You walk out and then it hits you. The chilling sensation of hose water has hit every inch of your clothes and hair. You turn to see Liam laughing while hosing you down. “(Y/N), Do you feel better now?” he asks innocently. You walk over to him, and nod. “Yes, Liam, I feel a lot cooler…” you say, and lean up to kiss him. He leans down, and you grab the hose from his hand and spray him down. “N- Nooo (Y/N)!!!!!!!” he says, trying to deflect the water with his hands. You laugh. “Does it feel good?” You ask, smiling at him innocently. He stares at you, and starts to run towards you. “NO! BACK UP!” you scream, aiming the hose at him. He uses his hands to deflect the water enough so that he can try to grab the hose away from you. “give it to meeee” he whines, as the tugs at the hose. “NEVER!” you scream back, trying to grab it back. He eventually over powers you and you are being chased around the backyard by your crazy boyfriend with a hose. “Liam stoooppp” You say, running in circles. He finally drops the hose, and goes to the side of the house. Soon the backyard sprinklers are on and you start jumping around. He grabs your hand, and bends down. “May I have this dance?” he asks cheekily, and you nod and pull him up. You guys end up dancing in the cool shower instead of beating each other with it, until the sun goes down. “Babe… I’m really cold…..” He says, teeth chattering…. You look at him and nod… “Lets get some pizza?” he asks and you smile “of course…” you say. He flings you over his shoulder and you go inside to dry and wait for pizza.