You are a Victoria's Secret model part 2

Liam:You got a new job 3 days ago.So starting all over 4 months ago you wanted to become a VS model and you tried your best,so 3 days ago you gto a positive respons,but you didn't know how to tell Liam.

        Tonight you had a TV marathon.So you and LIam cuddled on the couch watching some tv,at one point the Vs show started and itshowed a photoshoot,it was the one you were the other day.It didn't take long until it got to your shoot.You had some nice checky pj's.Liam was shocked to see you on the video.He stoppede the TV and looked at you.

          Li,I can explain...

          OK.

       After you told him about your new job he was happy for you;

       I knew someone would see your beauty.he said before he kissed you.

Zayn:You decided to take him with you to your job.He was curious were you worked so when you got there he knew exacly what was your job,but he stood silent.

          Today you had to take some rebel pics.They gave you a ripped crop top with a pair of black undies with studs on them,a pair of loong socks and to atash some sexyness they gave you a cigarette as well.

      You tried your best to make the shoot looke profesional.When you finished.You got dressed and went to the car where Zayn was waiting.

      Didn't know you looked this good in pics.HE was happy,which was good.

Sorry for making you wait this loong,but i needed some time to think of some preferences.Some of them are coming soon:D