imagine for lmf0707

"HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK FOR A SECOND HARRY THAT I WOULD AGREE ON YOUR STUPID OPINION!"I screamed back at him,the fight going on for hours,God only knew why.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?YOU SAID YES THE FIRST TIME I MENTIONED ANYTHING TO YOU BEFORE"his voice got louder this time.

Being 8 and a half months pregnant and fighting was not m cup of tea,but me and my husband Harry ,often caught ourselves in moments like this since those months have been very hard on us.

"OH SHUT UP HARRY YOU DO NOT EVER THINKN OF WHAT I THINK YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT AND MAKE DECISIONS ON YOUR OWN!"

"OH PLEASE AS IF YOU DON'T TO THAT,YOU BARELY EVEN PAY ANY ATTENTION TO ME!"

"I HAVE A FUCKING BABY IN ME YOU IDIOT!yOU CARRY IT IF IT IS SO EASY!"

"yOU KNOW WHAT?I AM OUT I WILL SLEEP AT LOUIS's FOR A FEW DAYS!"he screamed as he shut the door behind him.

I could feel tears streaming down my face as a few seconds later I could feel a warm liquid dropping on the floor.Once I looked down my black leggings were soaking wet and thats when I knew the baby was finally coming.

I started screaming in pain as I ran to the phone calling Sophia as quick as possible as she answered happily.I yelled on the phone what was going on trying my best not to sound so angry,but I could not stop it.In minuted her and Liam were by my side instructing them were the bags were for the baby and me.From all the pain I could not walk so Liam picked me up and took me to his car.The drive was all blury to me as the only thing I could focus was the horrible pain I could feel.

It was getting stronger and stronger by the minute.Sophia trying to breath with me but I knew I needed Harry and those instructions of that stupid classes we took for labour.

In minutes i arrived to the emergency room getting myself sat in a cosy bed that was due to be mine in more then 2 weeks.I huffed in agony as my make streamed down my face from all the sobbing.Sophia grabbed some tissues slowly cleaning me up as Liam was calling for Harry,hoping he would get here as soon as possible.

30 minutes later I hear his voice down the hall screaming my name only for me to scream even louder in pain.He burst through the door as Sophia smiled releafed stepping away from my bed and giving Harry some space close to me.

The doctor came in and checked if I was ready,his thoughts was right as I was rushed to deliver our baby.Many hours passed by filled with anger,pain and scream,Harry never leaving my side not even once.

After 24 hours of labour our baby girl was finally in this world happily asleep in her daddies arms as he sang softly to her.

"I am sorry babe for what happened I should have been there ..really"

"Its ok Harry you are here now..I love you know...And I am also sorry.."

"Finally we are a happy family."he smiled laying next to me ,our baby between us as he snapped our first pic of us together.