new pref ;) CHECK OUT

Preference #1 He reads your diary (His P.O.V) Part 1

Harry: "Babe where are you, I left my wallet and I can't find it" I shouted. No response just silence. I had checked every place I thought it would be. I jogged up the stairs to our bedroom to search for the missing item. It had been an exhausting day because of all of the interviews and photoshoots. I fell back on the bed and felt something of a rectangular shape underneath the sheets. Reaching my hand under, I picked it up. The purple book didn't look familiar to me. What is this? I thought. After opening it up and reading a few sentences I realized it was (y/n)s diary. "It's been a 2 weeks since I've eaten a proper meal, and I still don't see a difference. I eat little to nothing. What am I doing wrong? If I could just lose 10 pounds I know Harry would love me even more. I just know it." My heart dropped after reading that section. How could she think all of this? Does she believe that I don't love how she looks now? Everything about her has been and always will be perfect to me. I can't have her think that. I've gotta do something to change the way she sees herself. All of a sudden I heard the front door slam. "Harry are you home?" she called out. "I'm up here" I said placing the book of secrets back under the sheets.

Niall: I had invited (y/n) to spend the week at my house. It was Friday which meant movie marathon night. We were in the middle of watching LOL when (y/n) excused herself from the movie. "Where are you going your favorite part is coming up where Lola and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other" I stated. "I'll be right back Ni" she said quickly. It sounded like she was a bit disappointed. But I didn't want to think to much of it. After about 10 min she came back downstairs and sat down beside me. "Is everything okay, it seemed like you were gone for awhile." "Yeah don't worry everything is fine" she said looking at me with that innocent smile. I wasn't convinced though. Time flew by and by the end of the movie (y/n) was already asleep in my lap. Curious as to what she was doing earlier, I got up carefully and quietly made my way upstairs. I got to the bedroom and noticed that her diary was sitting on the nightstand when it wasn't before. Intruding on her personal space was wrong but I had to know why she wasn't acting like herself. I sat down and opened it up. "I wonder why Niall hasn't caught on yet. Every time he asks me what movie I want to watch I always choose LOL. Lola ends up falling for her best friend and they end up together. I just wish he would realize I don't wanna be just friends anymore. I want us to be like Lola and Kyle. Happy. Together." I just sat staring at the wall. How could I have not noticed it?

Liam: (y/n) had been on her laptop for awhile now, In fact she was on longer than she normally is. I wondered what she was doing. "Come talk to me, you've been on there for hours" I said with a pouty face. "In a second I'm almost done" she said sighing. After 15 more minutes she finally got up from the laptop and sat on my lap. "What do you wanna do" she asked."I don't know let's go watch movies" I said." Sounds good but i'm hungry, let's order Chinese. I'll go call." With that she made her way downstairs. I was curious to find out what was so interesting on her laptop. Luckily she left the screen open. I saw here twitter open and as I read some of the comments, I realized the negative ones were outweighing the good. There was another tab open though. It was an online diary. I started reading it because I knew something wasn't right. "All this hate is really starting to get to me. Why hasn't Liam left me? It doesn't make sense. He could do so much better than a girl that's in college and has nothing to show for her life. Maybe they're right about me, I am nothing. I'm a nobody. Liam should have stayed with Danielle, we all know he would be happier." I couldn't believe what I was reading. "Liam what do you want me to order for you?" she called from downstairs. "I'm not that hungry anymore" I shouted back.

Zayn: It had been about 7 months since (y/n) and I had started dating. I felt like I was the luckiest guy to have someone like her in my life. But I noticed that even after the 7 months we have been together, she still wouldn't fully open herself up to me. I tell her she can always talk to me about anything no matter what it is. But, she just won't, and I don't know why. I knew (y/n) always kept a journal to write her thoughts in. So, in order to find out what was really going on I decided to read through it a bit while she was gone for the day. I went into the closet since she keeps it on the top shelf. The soft cover was right there in my hands. I had access to the thoughts that she never expressed to me. I flipped through the pages until a specific page caught my attention, it was written in bright pink ink."I wanna tell zayn how I feel about everything because I'm really happy with him and I want him to trust me like I trust him but it's just ever since I was younger things never went right for me. I always found a way to screw things up whether it was saying the wrong thing or doing something wrong. It just never ended well for me. I guess I just don't wanna screw things up with him because he's changed my life so much. I love him more than anything." I gotta talk to her when she comes homes, I don't want her to feel like this any longer.