This is for you :*<read>

This. This is for all women out there,for all girls who have suffered and cried night in a row because of bullies,because of insecurity,because of anxiety and depression. This is for every girl who has hated herself when she looked in the mirror. This is a message to all of you girl who have been ashamed and scared to be ..you.I am someone just like you,we are all one and tho we all went through different stories it is still the same pain and sorrow,the same shame and insecurity.But let me tell you something,you might not be happy with who you are and consider yourself inferior to others,but let me tell you what i see.. When I look at you aI see a strong personality who is not afraid to face the world, I see a beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes,tho you hide in your thoughts I still notice YOU and I am here to let you know how special you are.You know in this life there will always be unfair things and people who will drag you down or make you feel like the person who you are it is not what you should be,but perfection does not rely on a specific model.Perfection comes within us and the only way to achieve perfection is to be the best that you can be...to be the best of yourself to achieve your dreams and your whishes.The number that the skale shows you is simply irrelevant, the size you hips are or the cup size you wear,along with either if u have a thigh gap or not...those things DO NOT define you as a human being as a personality as a soul. The only thing that makes you you...is being yourself,being happy with who you are,accepting your flaws and perfection,embracing what you hate about yourself,realise how special you are because by smiling more you become happier.NEVER let anyone judge you or tell you what or who you are because in YOUR EYES you should be happy and if you want more from yourself work harder FOR YOU,make every step forward FOR YOU and not for a bully or someone who just sits in front of you to judge you.I may be no one,a simple voice,but please listen and realise how amazing you are and how special,you are worth it and your place is here on this earth to leave behind something extraordinary. Live,love,grow old and leave a story behind that is magical to be read. Do not give up on yourself because in order for others to love you ,you have to love yourself first.Shape yourself in your own perfection,create the mold you wanna be,do not listen to ever person that comes to you and tell you mean words because these words should value nothing. You should be proud of who you are..So please,put away the blades,throw the pills, untie the wrope from your neck and take a deep breath, sit down and close you eyes,think of you as an individual,how you will be in 5 years from now,and know that better things are to come,learn to love and appreciate yourself because I do..and people that should matter to you ,trust me,they also see you as a spectacular person...don't leave this world...stay with us.