What he thinks of your piercing part 2

Louis:You and Louis ha been together for a very long while.2weeks ago you got your nose pierced.A nice pink stud was on your left side.You loved it,but Louis wasn't there to see it.He was coming home in 2days and you were afraid of what he would actually think.

It was 12 in the afternoon when his car pulled in the drive way.I got up from the couch and ran to him.We kissed an hugged.When we pulled apart he saw it.I blushed like crazy.

Y/N You got a piercing while i was gone?

Yes,but please don't be mad,zi really wanted one and  i just couldn't wait anymore.
NO!I mean I really do like it,but change the color babe you need to bring out the sassyness.

Zayn:Zayn knew you had tattoos,because you loved getting them just like him,but he didn'tknow about your piercing.Recently you got a tongue piercing, which you loved.It wasn't too big.It looked nice,kinda feminine.Since you and Zayn didn't live together,yet,and he had some stuff he couldn't see you for 3 weeks and that was the period of time when you got it.

Today you and Zayn were hanging out at your place,watching a comedy.When he you too kissed and took a sit on the sofa.While the movie was going a heated scene appeared.You and Zayn started kissing.At a point Zayn pulled apart from the kiss.You forgot you got a piercing.

What is that in your mouth?Zayn asked confused.

Um,you know,um..I got a tongue piercing?you said trying to stay innocent.

Oooo...ut's ok I find it kinda hot anyways,but please next time tell me so I won't be sol confused,and I like how we kiss with that little friend.

Hope you liked it,sorry for those cheesy parts;), but anyways I'm going to write more this week,I just need to find some time cause high school is kinda hard right now,but I'll try to write onceca day:).