He finds your secret tattoo part 2

Niall:You used to self-harm and when you stopped doing so,you got a tattoo as a reminder of you strength.You wrote ''Courage'' on your left wrist with white ink.White ink for you meant the purity from your body(like you stopped cutting forever).Since the ink was white it was kinda hard for people to see it,but for you was enough just you to know.

       NIall doesn't know about your past,but once he find your tattoo one day you had to tell him the meaning of it.By the end of the story you were both crying,but it was nice to see that someone was there for you.

          I promise you that you will be safe with me and i won't let you do this to yourself.Said Niall hugging you.

            I love you Niall.

           I love you too.Forever and always.

Louis:You knew that Louis already had tattoos,but you didn't know how to tell him about your tattoo.When you were 15 your best friend and you got matching tattoos.You got them on your rib cage.You had ''To the infinite" and she got"And beyond".One year after this she passed away.But you kept that tattoo in her memory.You knew your other half will always be with you.

          Once you and Louis started a paint fight your clothes got all dirty so you had to change.You and him were always together so he saw you naked before,but since you bra covered a big part of the tattoo he never actually seen it.

Once he did,he wanted to know what he meant,who had the other half,why do you get it,and why do you have it on your rib cage.You told him everything and he just looked at you.

       I think you are a very stong person and im happy that you didn't forgot all the memories you had with her,Im proud of you.

      I love you Boo Bear.

   I love you ,too.After that you got mathing tattoos.