You have a headache and Louis takes care of you.

It literally was beginning to reach a point where you could barely move, and your stomach was beginning to become nauseous from the pain. “Oh dear lord,” you groaned as you slowly rolled over in bed, even the smallest motions sending shocks of pain throughout your entire being. You’d woken up with the headache and had refused to leave the bed once, even though you knew that you needed to get some main medicine for it, and possibly even go to the hospital to see if you could gen an injection to make the pain stop, but the thought of having to sit up and stand up were bad enough; and if you thought that was bad then how were you supposed to get in a car and drive? You knew though that with those options crossed off, you only had one solution; Louis. Louis would more than likely be busy at the studio or doing something with the lads, but you couldn’t think of anything else to do, reach over you thanked yourself for leaving your phone next to your bed and grabbed it. Dialing in the number you rested it gently against your ear. “Hey [Y’N] what’s up?”  Louis said into the phone, the volume of his voice making you groan as you pulled it away from your ear slightly. “[Y/N], you okay?” Louis asked, hearing your pain immediately. “It’s my head Lou,” you spoke quietly, even your own voice giving you problems. “I literally feel like I cant’ move, it hurts so bad,” you whimpered into the phone, usually feeling self conscious when showing pain, but not caring in the least bit right now. “I really need some medicine and I can’t even get out of bed, and I really think I need to go to the hospital if it doesn’t stop,” you say into the phone, a tear slipping from your eye. “Alright, I’ll be there as soon as I can okay? Stay strong, I’ll be there to help babe. I love you,” and the line went dead.

Louis made it there in twenty minutes flat, making sure to open the door quietly, and walk as quietly yet quickly as possible without disturbing you. “Okay, I’m here,” he said as he held your bottle of medicine in one hand and a glass of water in the other. “Let’s see here,” he said, as he sat both down and looked at your frozen body. “You’re going to have to sit up for just a moment so that you won’t chock on the water, aright love?” he said, smiling at your small nod. “Okay, let me help,” he said as he got the pills out and then sat next to you, letting his hand gently slip under your head, cradling it as he slowly help lift you up. He hated that even this simple movement was hurting you, but understood that in order to get better you had to. “Good girl,” he said as he managed to take the medicine and lay back down. “I’m gong to get you something light to eat alright?” “It’s fine Lou, really,” you say, your eyes close. But Louis only scoffed. “[Y’N], don’t even try to tell me you don’t need help. I love you, and I don’t want to see you in pain so I’m going to do absolutely everything in my power to make sure you’re okay.” and with that he was out the door and getting things ready. For the rest of the day he kept a cold washcloth on your forehead, while keeping all the lights dimmed in the house and feeding you and helping you drink. He literally carried you to the bathroom when you needed to, and when the headache finally started to clear he crawled into bed with you and rubbed your back to help you get some sleep. Easily put, you understood that day that you had the most amazing human being as your boyfriend.